GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Dat cop magnet, doe

It aint the wing its the speed lol! Cops here dont look twice. I love the look of this car from front to back. I like the angles and curves mixed. Looks like nothing else on the road. Still super stoked!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ah, i see. never bank on that. ever.

Is there a poll up for how long the rex love lasts for plac? ;) Love the avi btw, that's mine on vortex, lol.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
uh, ok. (Beavis voice, to go with... the Beavis above ;) )

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
ah, i see. never bank on that. ever.

Is there a poll up for how long the rex love lasts for plac? ;) Love the avi btw, that's mine on vortex, lol.

I'll see what others offer I guess. One more quote like that and I'll smash my dick in a car door, proceed to write a $6k check to have my R painted reflex silver, and stay in it until I die.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Someone should tell him to switch to decaf.

yeah, he's funny. but good kid, i guess.

I'll see what others offer I guess. One more quote like that and I'll smash my dick in a car door, proceed to write a $6k check to have my R painted reflex silver, and stay in it until I die.

OH LAWDY.

im glad the mk6 never came here in that color.. I'd probably own one :drool:

new one in that color?!!?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Whats wrong with the blue? Kind of a historical R color, but yea silver ain't bad either while a lot more bland.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Just the mk7 GTI, I think... I believe the R's will be blue, black, white, red, and grey. Lameballs.

My clear bra guy has RS wrap and would do it for $1500. Said it would take him 3 days, though.

1500 for a good wrap isnt too bad i guess. cant believe how expensive that shit has gotten.

Is the grey a CSG or UG? if UG, still mega sexy.

Whats wrong with the blue? Kind of a historical R color, but yea silver ain't bad either while a lot more bland.

I love silver, always has. really shows the lines, imho. Blue is nice , agreed. I'd just prefer RS or UG over it. White or RB would be a tough call for me.

On the M235i, never really cared too much for it in most colors I've seen.. then i see it in silver here and its like, DANG.. it really pops:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...xPrice=50000&showcaseListingId=395423221&mmt=[BMW[BMWM235I[]][]]&listingId=394769838&Log=0

Out of the option for NA I like the limestone grey and blue. But niether is my preference. Reflex Silver is pure sex.