GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

Bender1

Banned
Dude... you don't need AWD, you have the space in the CRV, Civic SIs are going for well under 20 with under 10,000 miles. Your payment would be lower, you would OWN IT, and you wouldn't be putting money up front into a lease. Rethink this, big time.

Quoting myself because if we are going for monetary savings...

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
V8 rwd bad ass muscle car turned into golden flaccidmobile overnight. I am legitimately disappointed. Why not buy this

Sent from an abacus

Merkle

Banned
I thought you were buying, then it would make sense to get the Subaru for the resale, 2k down on a lease? See if you can re-work the numbers for something else.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Quoting myself because if we are going for monetary savings...

Yeah, but that doesn't compute if he's just gonna plac out of the Si in 4 months. Fuck that.

The Forester makes all the sense in the world. Solid lease, low depreciation, he likes it, and he likes it.

I'd put $500 down, max.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Dude... you don't need AWD, you have the space in the CRV, Civic SIs are going for well under 20 with under 10,000 miles. Your payment would be lower, you would OWN IT, and you wouldn't be putting money up front into a lease. Rethink this, big time.

wait... you put money down on a lease????

QFT

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i know its a perfect decision. you guys can have fun discussing why its not all day long if you want. btw, we do plan to keep the forester past the lease. but we are safe just in case something changes, and we won't be too bad underwater.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
i know its a perfect decision. you guys can have fun discussing why its not all day long if you want. btw, we do plan to keep the forester past the lease. but we are safe just in case something changes, and we won't be too bad underwater.

It Is for sure. Amazing deal !!

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
/in4seepagevids

a user in CA needs to go fart in all the foresters at that dealer to ruin the plac experience.

#plachatesmoney

also, i thought only lesbians like foresters?

Merkle

Banned
a user in CA needs to go fart in all the foresters at that dealer to ruin the plac experience.

#plachatesmoney

also, i thought only lesbians like foresters?

That's the Outback.

And dudes from Baltimore who wear old man hats and insulated vests, and sell people rusty trucks like WRX's