Go Kart Newbie
Another one I finally finished processing:

Blitz Type 01?????

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Mine on KW V3's 24-1/2 & 24-1/4 FTG

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Very astute observation skills you have, lol - no, it's not a mini nor a mustang, camaro or corvette - it's a car & sometimes people like to customize their cars to their own personal tastes or liking, fitting I think since they are the ones paying for it.

Or do you prefer this response...

Yea, you're right, what was I thinking? What do YOU think I should do to my car to make it look so you'll accept me? I mean AFTERALL it isn't a mini or anything.

Just kidding - I like the stripes dude, fair enough?

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I think the part that goes on the hatch looks pretty damn sexy..it's different, i like that, i don't want to see another slammed GTI on BBS wheels, while it's sexy..i want to see something unique...put some aggressive ADV1 looking wheels on there.

dsm1983

Go Kart Champion
Very astute observation skills you have, lol - no, it's not a mini nor a mustang, camaro or corvette - it's a car & sometimes people like to customize their cars to their own personal tastes or liking, fitting I think since they are the ones paying for it.

Yea, you're right, what was I thinking? What do YOU think I should do to my car to make it look so you'll accept me? I mean AFTERALL it isn't a mini or anything.

Going to Wuste? If so, then I might have a different impression of it in person. But we'll see... :D
So if you really are interested in what else I'd do, then here it is:
- colour matched sidemarkers (of course)
- some colour elsewhere that will match the stripes. sooo either the wheels, or mirror caps perhaps.
- And I can't tell from the pics, do you have the oem front lip installed? If not, then I'd do that. Again, consider colour matching with the stripes.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Yea I'm going, it's cool either way- I understand they aren't for everyone ... I get mixed responses all the time (like yours & heartcore) it's the only cosmetic mod I've done to the car so far. Mainly because I care more about performance than looks but I do appreciate the input - my future plans ARE to color match the side markers (actually, thanks for the reminder - I had planned to do that before Wuste anyway) and a front lip (extend the stripe on to that so the lip is more visible) and possibly zender side skirts. But before all that a stage 3+ kit is going in- LSD - FSB & W.A.L.K .. Also a brembo bbk.

First things first, see you at Wuste :)

Thanks for the compliments Heartcore :)

P.s I had planned on BBS RS-GT's in the graphite color but I think I'd have to redo the stripe to match

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion

Best, most intelligent, mature response ever! (Even though from knowing Dave, he was not trying to be a dick, just could have sounded that way). Agree big time bud, be bold and confident in your mods!