Ready to race!
Looks awesome!

Reaper21

Gettin' there..!

PERFECT stance. Specs??

Hooloowoo

Ready to race!
Thanks !
Wheels are CH reps, doesn't know who made them, bought them of a private seller. Specs on those are 19x8,5 et45. Quiet wide yes, I will have to roll the fenders up in front too, but I haven't driven much with it yet, so it still has to settle a bit more, and therefore no measurements has been undertaken.. :) I will report back when I know.. ;)

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
Thanks !
Wheels are CH reps, doesn't know who made them, bought them of a private seller. Specs on those are 19x8,5 et45. Quiet wide yes, I will have to roll the fenders up in front too, but I haven't driven much with it yet, so it still has to settle a bit more, and therefore no measurements has been undertaken.. :) I will report back when I know.. ;)

Are you lowered on anything?

And what are your tire sizes?

Hooloowoo

Ready to race!
Heh.
Of course I'm lowered. As much as I can atm. At least up front. It is K-sports, far from all the way down. But since I running 225/35's on 19x8,5" with et45 I can't go much lower unless I roll fenders. Which I am going to do, I just don't have the time yet.. I am also considering 215's instead, but thats not an issue yet.
And since I'm not finished yet I haven't got the ftg-measurements.