GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This is what happens when you drive over a drive shaft from an 18 wheeler [Pic Heavy]

chc29

Ready to race!
I wouldn't want to take anything off the car without insurance permission. What a headache that would be to deal with the insurance company giving them any excuse not to write you the check (or the full amount of the check).

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
I wouldn't want to take anything off the car without insurance permission. What a headache that would be to deal with the insurance company giving them any excuse not to write you the check (or the full amount of the check).

Agreed

jnj2455

Ready to race!
Central Jersey... near exit 8A. Wish I could have grabbed my entire front bumper from the car :( it was so clean.

That area right off the turnpike is such an industrialised area. I rarely go down that way anymore but I'll be sure to look out for large truck parts gone rogue on the highway

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Nice! I'm about to get rid of my 6-speed for a DSG. Looking for a CSG though, CW is definietly my favorite color but it's such a bitch to keep clean.

It actually hides imperfections really well. That being said, I don't think CSG is that bad either.