***UNIbrace Group Buy***

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion

iAmLodi

Ready to race!
They shipped?

Shipping started today on orders that did not include RB's.

The RB's are supposed to be in Bruce's possession by tomorrow morning, so if all goes according to plan, RB orders will start to ship by then (Tuesday).

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
Yes, once I get tracking information I will forward it to each person. I am still trying to catch up on tracking emails for orders that shipped Friday and today, so, I expect that by Thursday or Friday all tracking emails will be sent out. The only potential issue will be IF the UNIbrace RB's don't come back from powdercoating tomorrow. I have been assured that they will, but I can't be certain until they are at the fabricators. The fabricator already has all orders that are scheduled to go out tomorrow if the UNIbrace RB's come back.

Hope that clears everything up :thumbsup: Bruce

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
I am on the fence for an XB ... I've heard good things, but I do plan on doing a sway bar set.
How quickly can the XB be in taken out/ installed once the primary install ( I E Nutset tool, etc) has been done.

iAmLodi

Ready to race!
I am on the fence for an XB ... I've heard good things, but I do plan on doing a sway bar set.
How quickly can the XB be in taken out/ installed once the primary install ( I E Nutset tool, etc) has been done.

XB can be removed as quickly as you can remove 4 bolts with an allen key. :thumbsup:

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
So are those rb's ready ...

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
XB can be removed as quickly as you can remove 4 bolts with an allen key. :thumbsup:

Trick is to keep an allen key of the correct size in the car at all times. If it takes me more than 2 minutes it is because I was looking for the correct key. I bought a designated one to keep in the car and now I am golden.

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
Hello Everyone,

The UNIbrace RB's did not come back from powdercoating today. I hope they will tomorrow and will know mid day. A lot of people are working very hard to try to make that happen, so please understand.

We have shipped 18 orders so far (before you start counting the list some are not forum members). I am sending tracking numbers this evening. Bruce

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Hello Everyone,

The UNIbrace RB's did not come back from powdercoating today. I hope they will tomorrow and will know mid day. A lot of people are working very hard to try to make that happen, so please understand.

We have shipped 18 orders so far (before you start counting the list some are not forum members). I am sending tracking numbers this evening. Bruce

no worries (on my end anyway) man! I don't want powdercoaters working thanksgiving on my conscience, LOL ... it comes when it comes, I'm just THANKFUL for the opportunity on this group buy!!!
cheers!

dallasjetfan

Ready to race!
no worries (on my end anyway) man! I don't want powdercoaters working thanksgiving on my conscience, LOL ... it comes when it comes, I'm just THANKFUL for the opportunity on this group buy!!!
cheers!

After waiting for 6 months for a bumper on my Xterra, I for one am tired of waiting for stuff. However, I feel really good about this product so I guess I can wait another few days. :thumbup:

Last edited:

VWTiger

I am the Stig
Expected delivery next Wednesday. Pumped to get my xb on

Link

Ready to race!
Just wanted to say that these products are well worth the wait. I have the XB and UB on my vehicle and I absolutely love the way the car handles under hard cornering. I would of ordered an RB this time around but I have a stern brace and currently see no reason to jump ship.

Curious to see how the stern brace compares to the rb overall (ie fitment, stiffness, performance..)

Status
Not open for further replies.