GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***UNIbrace Group Buy***

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
Hello Everyone,

GREAT news, All group buy orders shipped out today! Thank you for your orders and your patience.

Please allow me a couple days to send out tracking numbers so I can have a much deserved Thanksgiving break.

For everyone else who has been thinking of getting one, or all of the UNIbrace products I have decided to extend this group buy until the end of the month. Forget black Friday, this is Black November! :w00t: Don't miss this opportunity.

Bruce

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Woooooohooooooo!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

iAmLodi

Ready to race!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I know Bruce is really busy these days so I wouldn't be worried about it, but I'll check in with him to make sure everything is good.

:thumbsup:

No worries. I figured they'll just show up on day next week. :D

Thank again for everything that you and Bruce do for this forum. We all value his products and his service!

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
Hello Everyone, please don't worry. Everything shipped, I have just been trying to enjoy a MUCH needed vacation. I will be sending all the tracking numbers out before Monday. Bruce

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
OK Guys, ALL tracking numbers have been sent out.

For everyone else who requested a longer group buy it's there for you. :thumbsup:

Lodi

Go Kart Champion

This group buy will close at the end of November people! Only 5 days left!!

Keep in mind, the next UNIbrace group buy is a loooong way off. Definitely not before spring/summer 2013, if not later, so if you're still on the fence and you miss out on this buy, you could be on that fence for quite some time... .. .

:23:

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Got my XB today! Thanks!

iAmLodi

Ready to race!
Status
Not open for further replies.