GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Volkswagen Golf R vs Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion

Sad.......like I mentioned a while back, even with AWD, that stability just kills the reason on having a R AWD model over a GTI because you just can't use it.

nectar1

Passed Driver's Ed
Sad.......like I mentioned a while back, even with AWD, that stability just kills the reason on having a R AWD model over a GTI because you just can't use it.

be glad you didn't buy one then. horrible car

08CW R32

Ready to race!
Awesome Video in my color! Since I never go on the track, it confirms how great this car is.

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
In my 212 GTI, if I push the traction control button (car with skid marks behind it) it comes up with a message that says:

Traction Control (ASR) is deactivated.

If I push and hold the traction control button down the above message is displayed followed by:

Stabilization Control (ESC) is deactivated.

Not sure if this ^ is the intrusive part of the traction control system you are all talking about but when I push and hold down the button, the car is...a lot more fun....

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
LOL @ 2:45 where he obsesses on how great the Soundaktor is! :lol:

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
Yeah i would much rather own the evo. Cheaper to mod, larger aftermarket, more hp potential.

pharmd

Casual Lerker
Could not this be turned off via Tuning? APR have a solution?

Uberryan

Banned
what is this double postin'?

gregsju29

Go Kart Champion
In my 212 GTI, if I push the traction control button (car with skid marks behind it) it comes up with a message that says:

Traction Control (ASR) is deactivated.

If I push and hold the traction control button down the above message is displayed followed by:

Stabilization Control (ESC) is deactivated.

Not sure if this ^ is the intrusive part of the traction control system you are all talking about but when I push and hold down the button, the car is...a lot more fun....

I think only US cars don't have the option to turn off esc