We'll Never be Royal Balls #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Steps to install a short shifter:

1) Read directions again
2) Gather tools
3) Find that your 13mm socket is missing.
4) Scratch head
5) Look again
6) Still not in the toolbox
7) Look in wife's toolbox
8) No metric for some reason
9) look again
10) Still not there
11) Sigh
12) shake head
13) drink a beer

D'oh.

Well, if you wanna come down my way one night this week, I've got a garage with lights, and a 13mm socket.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
'Bout time.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
'Bout time.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

why are you typing stuff.. keep taking pix and post them all up after it's done

i expect at least 35 pictures

Legendary

Ready to race!
why are you typing stuff.. keep taking pix and post them all up after it's done

i expect at least 35 pictures

This.... I'm subb'd.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Drunk guys behind me keep jostling and pushing up on the barricade so I left that spot, wasn't in a good spot to take pics afterwards.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
damn... GK just can't do OT over the weekend.

I just mini-fapped to Abbie's pic.

Merkle

Banned
Saw a new stingray on the interstate, purdy nice. Old white guy driving it, surprise surprise.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
This whole daylight savings thing really messes with my head. I feel like its dinner time but its only 3:41? Hate hate hate winter.

Also...no shave november is official for me, kudos to Mycrors for setting up the group.

Yeah seriously. The sun just set and it's freaking 6pm. What the hell nature
'Bout time.

WHERE

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
This whole daylight savings thing really messes with my head. I feel like its dinner time but its only 3:41? Hate hate hate winter.

Also...no shave november is official for me, kudos to Mycrors for setting up the group.

I feel like it's 10 PM right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.