GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

We'll Never be Royal Balls #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I like the states where you can just buy liquor at gas stations and stuff... we can buy beer wherever but all liquor is state monopolized.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
PA is the same way. Wine and liquor are in state run stores. Beer is separate, sold at distributors by the case, or in bars/stores that have a particular type of liquor license, based on percentage of business that is food, that allows them to sell 6 packs, 12 packs, and single bottles.

I go across the river and buy beer in the vastly easier and cheaper NJ stores.

DE is where it's at...no sales tax :thumbsup: but around the holidays the cops do sit there and watch people buy a ton of booze and go right across the state lines. Luckily PA isn't too strict on shipping.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
PA is the same way. Wine and liquor are in state run stores. Beer is separate, sold at distributors by the case, or in bars/stores that have a particular type of liquor license, based on percentage of business that is food, that allows them to sell 6 packs, 12 packs, and single bottles.

I go across the river and buy beer in the vastly easier and cheaper NJ stores.

You can't buy wine in grocery stores?!?!?!? Dafuq...

So who else is doing no shave November? We should do it for charity.

I could but.... no one wants that

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Did anyone else notice the tri's and bi's on Abbey?

I have said it many times before, but it bears repeating.

Damn girl. You fine.

Sweet tat too. I like what you did with it.

Tri's and bi's? Tats? All I saw was a bewb.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Just finished a full draft of my thesis and submitted it. I can't believe what a huge weight off the shoulders that is. I can finally get GTA5 haha

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Beats by Dre, I hear they're so good they even put them in chryslers

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
ATVing was a success. Ran some pretty rugged trails, she took some pictures with her film cameras and then we went back and had some Buffalo Wild Wings, beer and football.

I bought her a Galaxy note 3. Jesus Christ that phone is huge.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Just finished a full draft of my thesis and submitted it. I can't believe what a huge weight off the shoulders that is. I can finally get GTA5 haha

Woooo! Congratulations!

ATVing was a success. Ran some pretty rugged trails, she took some pictures with her film cameras and then we went back and had some Buffalo Wild Wings, beer and football.

I bought her a Galaxy note 3. Jesus Christ that phone is huge.

Woah, you're already buying her expensive gifts?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Amir, is mad rich, of course he's buying her shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.