GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

ahard48

Ready to race!
Installed my HPA shifter and 42dd bushings. Throws much shorter than stock and is perfect in my opinion. Feels great.

hpa.jpg
hpa1.jpg

Bill19751

Ready to race!
Nice. I can't yet justify throwing a lot of mods at the car yet, but the bushings are inexpensive and seem like an easy DIY. do you think the bushings alone would help to clean up some of the slop in the shifter?

ncsugray90

Ready to race!

Got aquainted to taking off the grill and front bumper as I started making plans for my custom front splitter and brake vents for track days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ahard48

Ready to race!
Nice. I can't yet justify throwing a lot of mods at the car yet, but the bushings are inexpensive and seem like an easy DIY. do you think the bushings alone would help to clean up some of the slop in the shifter?

They are fairly inexpensive, and to be honest I'm not sure how much it will make a difference by themselves. I had just bushings done in my old Tiburon and I totally felt a difference. I'd say get the bushings and look for a shifter on here to save a few $$$ or you might even find a deal from someone selling bushings and shifter. Plus while your down there taking your car apart you might as well do both while your at it.

Gino

Ready to race!
Went on the Last Sunday cruise today. Loads of fun beating the hell out of the car. Really would benefit from some suspension mods to stiffen things up and make the car less bouncy. When I got home I decided that I would try to fix this odd gap in between my hood and grill. One side has a larger gap and it just bugs me. Attempted to fix my removing the bumper and reseating the bolts that hold the front assembly to the rest of the car. In the end it fixed nothing. While doing this came across a leak on my discharge pipe and turbo. Oil leaking down the discharge pipe. Tried to tighten up the clamp on the turbo and hopefully won't have any more leakage from there. So far that is all I have done today to the car.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Flashed from stock to cobb stage 2. Then drove her through the canyons for the last sunday cruise. More goodies arrive on Tuesday!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

dynamisoz

Passed Driver's Ed
Got 20% tints on 4 doors and hatch, plus 70% ceramic tints on front windshield
so much cooler when driving!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

mattttt

Go Kart Champion

I have a Golf R/S3 OEM "short" shifter with 42DD bushings for sale if you'd be interested. They definitely tighten things up a little. I loved this setup prior to switching to the DG

sweatyandreadyb

Ready to race!
Put my new wheels and tires on!!! Went from the silver BBS reps to the Satin MT3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Rob (robeeeerob) helped me raise my coilovers up a bit more today to prevent some scraping issues! Hope you guys don't give me flack for raising coilovers :p

Hey, the PSS10s can't even go hella low anyways :D