GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Funny part is I think the first person on this forum to notice those wheels were filled with penises was a woman.

There are no women in the internets.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Speaking of penises, the dildo at the gas station last night filled me up with 91 oct :mad0259: Driving around on a stock map is terrible....btw will the check engine light go out when I switch back to a 93 oct map?

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
Speaking of penises, the dildo at the gas station last night filled me up with 91 oct :mad0259: Driving around on a stock map is terrible....btw will the check engine light go out when I switch back to a 93 oct map?

You'll be fine I had put 87 on mine by accident that was worse.

And yes it when u put it back on the correct map no more check engine. But erase it first then switch maps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
:thumbsup:

Renck

Ready to race!
Well not done today (rather yesterday), but I took my car to local APR dealer as I had the impression the car was already tuned and it turned out I was right (that is a first!). My baby has the APR Tune with Stock, 91, 92 and 100.

Last edited:

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Last week, replaced my rotted 42dd down pipe with the new cast one from APR.

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Tightened up my rear sway bar again. Left side was loose after a couple thousand miles. I really need to put on my white line endlinks already.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Tightened up my rear sway bar again. Left side was loose after a couple thousand miles. I really need to put on my white line endlinks already.

Blue 242 loctite & that won't happen again. My rear swaybar has been on for 17,000 miles & it has not loosened.

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Blue 242 loctite & that won't happen again. My rear swaybar has been on for 17,000 miles & it has not loosened.

I'll have to try that. At first I thought it was my tools banging around until I peeked under and saw the left side barley hanging on.

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion

How did you know it was loose? And what do the endlinks do for you?

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion

Airbag light is on because I put the resistor in after I installed the wheel. Just gotta clear the code. [emoji1305]

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
My continental DW was shot in 20k miles, so got myself a set of PSS, my first impression was " Wow! "

Now let's see how long will these PSS last [emoji23]