GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
Thanks bud.
Your car is sick Mike.

I swapped in some dome lights. They haven't been working for a while. I finally took my headliner out, so that made it easy to see what was wrong with them. One of them was looking a little rusty, but idk what's wrong with the other one. I swapped in some deauto lights though and it works!

I can't wait to finish this. I'm replacing my antenna and gasket at the same time too, since mine looks like shit. My headliner started to come undone at least a couple years ago, the dome lights have been failing on and off for the last couple years til they died completely, and my antenna gasket has bugged me for even longer. It'll be nice to have all this stuff fixed.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Finally got my car back after 2 weeks for a leaking water pump. 24 hours later I tuned it on Eurodyne Maestro Stage 2. Next week probably gonna raise it and throw the Blizzaks on

Damn I bet you're loving it! Eurodyne tune is amazing, very strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
Track prep for Willow Springs this Saturday :D

Track wheels and tires, change spark plugs and detail.

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
How exciting man, what tires are you using for track tires?

By far my favorite track, this will be 4 time at Willow.

Setup is TR Motorsport FF10 17" & Falken Azenis RT615K+ (amazing tires for the money, highly recommend)

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
By far my favorite track, this will be 4 time at Willow.

Setup is TR Motorsport FF10 17" & Falken Azenis RT615K+ (amazing tires for the money, highly recommend)

Awesome man, I've never been on the track so I have no clue lol the tires I've experienced on canyon roads are the federals and Nittos which have been great to me and I've read that they're great budget track tires as well but I have no clue. I hope to one day maybe try out a track day :)

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Those falken tires are legit for the money. Favorite tires [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

gdub09

Ready to race!
Damn I bet you're loving it! Eurodyne tune is amazing, very strong.

Yeah it pulls and pulls. Im curious to drive an APR or Uni tuned car to see the difference. Granted it was 24 degrees the other night but 1st & 2nd gear were a joke.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Yeah it pulls and pulls. Im curious to drive an APR or Uni tuned car to see the difference. Granted it was 24 degrees the other night but 1st & 2nd gear were a joke.

They're all pretty much the same man, all OTS tunes are very similar. On dyno day the Uni results seemed to be less than APR and the eurodyne stage 2 file I was running but they were all very close. The guys running APR had slightly higher number due to Having APRs updated stage 2 file at the time. They put down great numbers.

thegave

Ready to race!
Just flashed the updated IE Stage 1 tune and went for a little drive. Wow. It pulls so smoothly and so hard all the way to redline.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Just flashed the updated IE Stage 1 tune and went for a little drive. Wow. It pulls so smoothly and so hard all the way to redline.

I flashed mine the other day to IE stage 2 93 the other day and agree with the smoothness and power delivery. First time with their software and I must say it fixed all my issues I was having on my GIAC tune. Happy customer here.

Last edited:

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Threw the winters on today because driving last night in snow/freezing rain on summer tires was a bit tricky.

Ready for her carbon cleaning on Thursday