GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
Finished up the clutch job and the front end work. Took it out for a short test drive

I've got that drift car alignment right now haha. Like 2 degrees toe out on each side, makes a hell of a racket on the smooth concrete.

Anyone had a dealer refuse to work on a car due to mods? Maybe a bit silly but I'm worried about them raising a stink about the downpipe or lowering springs

Attachments

• 20220722_183022.jpg
    20220722_183022.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 36

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Finished up the clutch job and the front end work. Took it out for a short test drive

I've got that drift car alignment right now haha. Like 2 degrees toe out on each side, makes a hell of a racket on the smooth concrete.

Anyone had a dealer refuse to work on a car due to mods? Maybe a bit silly but I'm worried about them raising a stink about the downpipe or lowering springs
I’ve had people refuse to align a car bc it was lowered. I don’t think they’ll care about an exhaust

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
I’ve had people refuse to align a car bc it was lowered. I don’t think they’ll care about an exhaust
Gotcha. I'll see what they say about it being lowered, but I won't mention the exhaust.

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
I had a shop turn down an opportunity to do my clutch because I was going to flash stage 2. 2nd to last strike for them.
But they would have done it no problem if you didn't mention stage 2?

Guess they can't take the chance with the EPA

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I had a Midas refuse to work on my car because it was catless, and that was over 10 years ago...and in FL.