GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
lol! that was actually ny exact thought on getting the black cherry hoping that I like them and don't need to trade or sell em hahaha but thanks man.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

actually, nevermind. haha i thought i read the regular cherry looking taillights. The black cherry still looks pretty cool.

mk6dan

Ready to race!
actually, nevermind. haha i thought i read the regular cherry looking taillights. The black cherry still looks pretty cool.
I figured the darker tinted tail lights wouldn't look too bad on my car since I drive a candy white gti. I've seen the black cherrys on carbon steel grey or black gtis and its too much of a dark contrast for my taste, but like you said, to each their own my friend.

Tecni

Ready to race!
Brake upgrade

thez99

Go Kart Champion
Well aren't those just a big pile a huge sex :D

steemax

Go Kart Champion
peppered thy angus for Airlift v2 purchase... the struggle is real.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
did you pull the trigger?

well the invoice is ready... just waiting for some cash to transfer from tha paypal to the bank and KABLAMOOO trigger will be pulled.... I'd eta around 9pm :laugh:

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
well the invoice is ready... just waiting for some cash to transfer from tha paypal to the bank and KABLAMOOO trigger will be pulled.... I'd eta around 9pm :laugh:

asssssssshhhhhhhhhhoooooollllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :cry:

lol congrats dude!!!! cant wait to see it!

steemax

Go Kart Champion
asssssssshhhhhhhhhhoooooollllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :cry:

lol congrats dude!!!! cant wait to see it!

I guess I am :thumbsup:
and hell yeah, we'll do a meet or something, it's going to take a month though, probably two weeks to finish the hatch set up and then try to get a notch done, and finally some time to do the install.

Tecni

Ready to race!
Thanks man, here's the final shot. I tried to get them to fit under the OEM wheels with spacers but there was no way that was happening.

FAAAAACK!!! SO JEALOUS BRO...awesome purchase man.

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion
hit 200 miles on the new clutch.. 800 more to go. :(

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
iPhone pic of my finished trunk setup with some suede. I have full access to my spare and tools on the right side. I'm thinking I might pick up the new deautokey led trunk bar now. I'm very happy with the outcome of my $20 false floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk