GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
iPhone pic of my finished trunk setup with some suede. I have full access to my spare and tools on the right side. I'm thinking I might pick up the new deautokey led trunk bar now. I'm very happy with the outcome of my $20 false floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a pic of the inside? I'm trying to get an idea of how to build a hatch setup.

CLEsonny

Ready to race!
Do you have a pic of the inside? I'm trying to get an idea of how to build a hatch setup.

Manifold is in the top left with airlines running under the tank and into the spare wheel well. I raised the spare with 3 pucks of electrical tape so I could run the lines through the two grommets in there. 444c compress is mounted sideways with an water trap. Tank drain is hanging on one of the grocery bag hooks in the left side compartment area.

steemax

Go Kart Champion

Manifold is in the top left with airlines running under the tank and into the spare wheel well. I raised the spare with 3 pucks of electrical tape so I could run the lines through the two grommets in there. 444c compress is mounted sideways with an water trap. Tank drain is hanging on one of the grocery bag hooks in the left side compartment area.

Looks good! nice and simple, how I want it.
Thank you so much! :w00t:

Project2010GTI

Ready to race!
wrapped the hood gloss black

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I was thinking about doing the same thing but I think I'm just going to do the roof. It just looks like an unpainted hood to me. I am not one to bash someone else's taste, if you like it than that's all that matters. Did you wrap it yourself?

mk6dan

Ready to race!
Saw a VW Scirocco in West LA in front of where I work. Damn it looked so clean! Sorry the picture isn't any better, I was in a rush to get back to work.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man, here's the final shot. I tried to get them to fit under the OEM wheels with spacers but there was no way that was happening.

VW, Audi, and Porsche represented

:clap:

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
This was a few days ago, but installed the DieselGeek short shifter and Unitronic CAI :)

Both very quality pieces from what I've heard. Is your car stock K03 turbo? (aka stage 1 or 2 tune?) I cant see your signature to find out since I'm on tapatalk. If it is just tuned to you have a sound clip of the intake? I can only find videos of the Uni intake on K04 cars.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
I was thinking about doing the same thing but I think I'm just going to do the roof. It just looks like an unpainted hood to me. I am not one to bash someone else's taste, if you like it than that's all that matters. Did you wrap it yourself?

Hahaha I actually had a unpainted black hood. rocked it for about 3 months till I got bored of it. :laugh:

clownish

just clowning around
Both very quality pieces from what I've heard. Is your car stock K03 turbo? (aka stage 1 or 2 tune?) I cant see your signature to find out since I'm on tapatalk. If it is just tuned to you have a sound clip of the intake? I can only find videos of the Uni intake on K04 cars.

In tapatalk you can tap the post and swap the view to web mode to see peoples sigs.

jbetts1790

Ready to race!
yeah I have the stock turbo, with stage 1+ Unitronic tune. I could try to record audio but I don't have a very good way of doing that. I'll let you know if I can figure it out. it sounds really good in my opinion, not too loud or obnoxious, but definitely noticeable especially with windows down!

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion

2013R has a pretty good video of that intake on his stage 2 car on his youtube channel