GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What was your last car?

Megafan625

Passed Driver's Ed
I just got rid of my beat up piece of junk 2001 Nissan Sentra. Will never buy Nissan again... so many problems after about 90,000 miles. Just got my 2010 GTI this past weekend and I am loving it! Needless to say this car feels like a rocketship after driving a 126hp car for 9 years.

GUS

CHP
-1986 Red 1.8 16v GTI

-2005 Gray 1.8t GTI

-2007 Red 2.0t GTI DSG

Now a candy white 2010 GTI. Love my GTI's :happyanim:

MEINE 6

2003 BMW M3....didnt want to make the switch, just being pro-active...things are very slow @ work and this year will no doubt make or break us. Ive been a long time VW owner. Last one owned was my 2004 R32..had that for three years and then went to the M. Mk6 is a great product thats for sure, just lacking the hp Im use too.

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
To the OP, I also had a Saab/Subaru 9-2x for a while, along with 3 other regular modified WRX's. Then I traded the last in for the 08 GTI I currently drive. It really is a great little car and does a lot of different things well. I now want to trade in for the MKVI, as they really have refined, focused, and sharpened up the GTI even more.

One thing though, the Saab 9-2X and Subaru WRX do not have rear-biased AWD. It is a complete 50-50 split. The STI could use the DCCD to switch the bias, but the regular WRX (or the 9-2X) never had that.

thekinger

Passed Driver's Ed
@ OP, i know this is off topic, but it's good to see you on here. when i was playing the GTI iphone game, i saw that someone in my neck-of-the-woods won one. i would love to see it sometime. if you can PM me. btw...lucky bastard :thumbsup:

Antero128

Ready to race!
First car was a 2001 Acura CL-S, the went to a 2004 SRT4 which I modded up to 400WHP. Now I have the 2010 GTI MK6. Also in the stable are a 2007 E63 AMG and a 2008 Escalade.

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
2002 Ford Ranger

2004 Nissan Titan

2006 Nissan Maxima

2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Last edited:

Geofux

Ready to race!
See sig for current cars... I'm selling all of them for the GTI.

jhelm85

Passed Driver's Ed
- 1995 Buick Century ( donated to charity before going back to school)
- 2003 Ibex 3300 Classic ( everything that great about the GTI in the form of a road bike)