GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Welp I just discovered my rotors might be a smidge too big....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I'm a literal dumbass... False alarm.. That's just the natural groove of the wheel... Don't work on cars hungover and tired...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
the worst thing about living in new england in january... not the snow... it's the patriots fans. no shame. no grace. no sense.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
the worst thing about living in new england in january... not the snow... it's the patriots fans. no shame. no grace. no sense.

I worked at this place called New England Pizza that was down here in FL. So many people from New England were regulars there, and this was the year that the patriots went undefeated until the super bowl. Every day I had to listen to pats fans talk about the pats. It was pretty glorious when they lost the superbowl.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I worked at this place called New England Pizza that was down here in FL. So many people from New England were regulars there, and this was the year that the patriots went undefeated until the super bowl. Every day I had to listen to pats fans talk about the pats. It was pretty glorious when they lost the superbowl.

yeah i went to school in CT that year - a good split of giants and pats fans. both super classy fanbases at that age.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Just vomited thinking about poaching an egg with vinegar. Dafuq??????

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LOL, you don't poach it in a whole pot of vinegar, you just add a couple teaspoons to the water. Do you even Food Channel.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
It helps it coagulate if you use a tiny bit with water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does any of the vinegar taste get into the egg???
LOL, you don't poach it in a whole pot of vinegar, you just add a couple teaspoons to the water. Do you even Food Channel.
Lol #selfban #imwithboosted #freeboostedvw11

clownish

just clowning around
There’s no vinegar taste - it’s about using it to enhance the chemical reaction of poaching. Google it - it’s pretty cool. You can cook it sou vide or use a pressure cooker in the same style to poach eggs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Does any of the vinegar taste get into the egg???Lol #selfban #imwithboosted #freeboostedvw11

Today is day 28 of the BoostedVW11 Shutdown.
I've heard it could last for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.