GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Oh wow.. I have a week off work guys. Chillin on my couch and playing vidya games. Start my new job after Christmas! Lunch was a bagel with onion chive cream cheese and some cold brew I made, dinner was chicken sticks (cause wife already ate and I'm lazy) now I'm just playing some diablo 3 and listening to Friends in the background on Netflix.

Edit: oh and drinking drugs (a fine pilsner from Aldi)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So pubg this week right? Right,

Jaber

Modero
Gamechat - Wife and I have been playing God Of War 4 and we finally met our match and rage quit lol.. Fighting two Wulver's. Time to hit up YouTube for some tips and try again tonight.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Gamechat - Wife and I have been playing God Of War 4 and we finally met our match and rage quit lol.. Fighting two Wulver's. Time to hit up YouTube for some tips and try again tonight.
Niiice. My wife and I just beat shadow of the tomb raider. Now we are trying to figure out what to play next.

Jaber

Modero
Niiice. My wife and I just beat shadow of the tomb raider. Now we are trying to figure out what to play next.

God Of War :D

I haven't put too much time into Red Dead Redemption. Last time I played, I ended up exploring somewhere in the mountains and it was cold/snow, totally unprepared lol.... Then I ran into a bear.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
God Of War :D

I haven't put too much time into Red Dead Redemption. Last time I played, I ended up exploring somewhere in the mountains and it was cold/snow, totally unprepared lol.... Then I ran into a bear.
I don't think God of War is on xbone though.. :( red dead is one I was thinking. And we both never got to play dragon age so I might get that.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Dubya - Nice E36 pickup... $500? I'm jealous. * insert unnecessary hateful comment here *

Das really loves picking on Dubya for no reason... Like, it's not even a joke, it's just stupid. Maybe he should "do some pot" :lol:

Jesus man, you're such a turd on the internet. Maybe one day we'll meet and you'll be a cool dude, I'll take Jays word for it.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Da fuq happened in here last night? Scrolled through like 4 pages of butthurt. Folks trippin on Dubya should check themselves. Your wife comes home with a huge promotion (no idea how much lady Dubya makes but for example sake let's say it's $400k + bonus) and tells you, "Look, I think that we'd get by just fine if you stayed home full time. Just take care of alllll the crap around the house." - you're a liar if you tell me you wouldn't even consider it.

I hate using the phrase but I think it really applies here: you're just jelly.

And who the hell was talking about having a latte at like 7pm? Was that Phur? How do you sleep?

God Of War

That's a good Def Leppard song.

In other news... up late last night installing new garbage disposal. Somebody tried to run a fucking corn cob holder/handle thing down it #fuckingkids and it apparently made a hole in the side of the disposal body. Wife went to grab something from under the sink and found a leak.

My option was (a) continue to let her freak out about a "leak" and call a late night plumber or (b) hustle my ass over to the Home Depot before they closed at 9:45pm and buy a new disposal.

#sotiredthismorning

Jaber

Modero
There’s a bunch of people on here (Jawn, Jaber, Jay, Ptak, Boosted, EJ) that tease me who I’ve known since almost the inception of chichat. I’ve hung out with them, been out to eat with them. Hung out at some of their houses. It’s different.

I do it, because I love you :wub: #missthedubz

Da fuq happened in here last night? Scrolled through like 4 pages of butthurt. Folks trippin on Dubya should check themselves. Your wife comes home with a huge promotion (no idea how much lady Dubya makes but for example sake let's say it's $400k + bonus) and tells you, "Look, I think that we'd get by just fine if you stayed home full time. Just take care of alllll the crap around the house." - you're a liar if you tell me you wouldn't even consider it.

I hate using the phrase but I think it really applies here: you're just jelly.

And who the hell was talking about having a latte at like 7pm? Was that Phur? How do you sleep?

That's a good Def Leppard song.

In other news... up late last night installing new garbage disposal. Somebody tried to run a fucking corn cob holder/handle thing down it #fuckingkids and it apparently made a hole in the side of the disposal body. Wife went to grab something from under the sink and found a leak.

My option was (a) continue to let her freak out about a "leak" and call a late night plumber or (b) hustle my ass over to the Home Depot before they closed at 9:45pm and buy a new disposal.

#sotiredthismorning

My buddy might be in a position to live the couch lyfe soon, #jelly. I would do it in a heartbeat.

Dat garbage disposal. OmniPlumber.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I do it, because I love you :wub: #missthedubz

My buddy might be in a position to live the couch lyfe soon, #jelly. I would do it in a heartbeat.

#grouphug

Dat garbage disposal. OmniPlumber.

Kinda like adult legos.

Status
Not open for further replies.