GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Redline DSG Fluid

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
I personally am a fan of any better fluids such as red line amsoil motul... they all are better imo. I didn't know red line made this tbh. I'll buy it.

TheCastle

Ready to race!
I too have used redline in the past on manual transmissions and can't speak highly enough about their products. I had an eclipse gsx with a crunch 2nd gear synchro. Changed to the redline oil specifically for the gsx and it shifted like new. Better friction modifiers.

I'd like someone to try it. But I've just changed my dsg fluid about 3k miles ago so I won't be changing for a little while.

dave80

Go Kart Champion
Liqui Moly 8100 will work better for us (specially made for Audi and vw dsg). Using it now on my car and happy with it. Redline dsg fluid was made for few car brands ie. BMW, Mitsubishi....

Last edited:

EricVdB

Passed Driver's Ed
I've never had luck with Redline trans or diff fluid working well in the cold, but it looks like most of you guys are in the warmer weather.

Edmundo

Ready to race!
Does anyone have the specs for the VW DSG fluid? Who makes it for VW?

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
I plan to go redline DCTF once my 100k dsg warranty expires since its not VAG spec. Ive used their fluids like MT90 and shockproof before on other manual trans cars and have had nothing but good things to say about it.