GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

M235i - Obtained and driven home

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I will add the Euro tails soon probably this week. The US model has the lame red turn signal instead of the EU standard yellow.

I don't understand why that isn't a global standard. I noticed the US spec GTI has a dual purpose brake/turn signal which I despise. The area for the amber turn signal is inactive - just like the US spec Tiguan. :mad0259:

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I don't understand why that isn't a global standard. I noticed the US spec GTI has a dual purpose brake/turn signal which I despise. The area for the amber turn signal is inactive - just like the US spec Tiguan. :mad0259:

So much this. It frosts my balls when I see a brake light suddenly becoming a turn signal. :thumbdown:

Isj

Go Kart Champion
Nice car. The M235i is on the top of my list when I decide to move on from the r32. I will probably do the European delivery within the next couple years for one.

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
Congrats man! It's such a nicer design than the 1-series, and the exhaust tone on those is awesome. I really like those calipers, too.

Do these come with a limited-slip diff?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Congrats on the car! I saw this in person the other day at the local tire shop and my lawd is it gorgeous! Love that blue'ish brake calipers and the whole car is just the perfect shape/size.

I just hope you're able to downgrade from the superior interior you have become accustomed to though :D

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Once you drive one it's hard to not buy.

+1. The test drive for me was about 10min. The frau had over 2 hours. I knew after 5min I was going to buy it, assuming she agree'd. It is a great sports-coupe.

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
That car is a beauty. That car arrives in US for sale next year right? i remember reading up on the 235. Replaced the 135?