GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For those interested I found a US seller for Sachs SRE clutches.

MKVgtiGuy

For those interested I found a US seller of the Sachs SRE clutch.

Info below:

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the call. Here are the prices for the Sachs clutches:

Stage 1 (uses OEM flywheel) - $849.99 including shipping
Stage 2 (includes single mass flywheel, rated to 405+ lb. ft. of torque) - $1399.99
Stage 3 (includes single mass flywheel, rated to 450+ lb. ft. of torque) - $1449.99

The stage 2 and stage 3 options include a 15 pound billet flywheel. The torque ratings are very conservative, as we have seen 600+ lb. ft. of torque on the stage 3 clutch. The prices include quoted shipping, but I can likely have them shipped slight cheaper than that. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

--
Best regards,

Thomas Emanuele
Emmanuele Design LLC

http://www.emmanueledesign.com

zrickety

The Fixer
Seems like the same price if you order from Europe, what is the wait time?

I'd like to know what TSI or FSI they have that makes 600+ ft-lbs of torque..

These clutches have been used on built motor LO4XX cars trapping 130 mph.

Seems like the same price if you order from Europe, what is the wait time?

Since many of these clutches are made to order, the wait time will typically be 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

penpal

Srs Bzns
Sorry to bring back an old thread. But is this for tsi or does it fit the golf r fsi as well cus i dont see the golf r engine code on there.

Sorry to bring back an old thread. But is this for tsi or does it fit the golf r fsi as well cus i dont see the golf r engine code on there.

It is a separate clutch kit for the Golf R, but is offered for the same $1399.99 shipped (Stage 2). Feel free to contact us and we will get you sorted!