GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I can't remember who makes the axleback exhaust portion, 3in, that has a baffled muffler... anyone k is which one I was thinking! Thought it was cts but cant find anything but catback

Excuse the typos and shut, I'm exhausted (pun not intended) and on tablet

Last edited:

Jaber

Modero
bro. you forgot the part where ya'll stopped at Woodmans. :eek:

This was Woodmans before you realized how great the place is. In4woodmansPostReview :bellyroll:

Jays doge recently stayed over, was a pretty nice little time actually. Jay doesnt know it yet but his dog now loves chickfila and the suburbs.

I like Woodman's, kind of reminds me of Meijer (grocery section of it), they have pretty much almost everything you need. Their meats are OK, if you intend on freezing them. Their deli sucks though.

There are mansions in Gilberts?

#stinkeye #disbelief

Gilberts is expensive AF and there are some mansions, think along Big TIMBAH. We were going to buy a house in Gilberts 2-3 years ago, but decided to wait. I just looked at the same site and the prices went from "high 200s" to "starting from 310" :eek:

anywhere out in the sticks can get you a sweet house for cheap monies, thats for sure.

oh dang, NOLA converted to suburban sheeple, yikes...

TRU. No way we could afford the SQFT we have right now in the city or suburbs of Chiraq.

Nice try but she knows she'd be on her way back to the pound if she drove an automatic. She's a manual trans pup

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh wow... DAT NOLA :clap:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
sounds like a stomach disease...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
agreed with jaber - way more house for your money the further out you go. that's what makes moving somewhere else somewhat appealing..

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
agreed with jaber - way more house for your money the further out you go. that's what makes moving somewhere else somewhat appealing..

I looked in Gilberts when my wife and I were looking for a place to live... Nothing was cheap.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I looked in Gilberts when my wife and I were looking for a place to live... Nothing was cheap.

well, not all, lol - but many/most.. it depends on what and where it is. Obviously , Napertucky is out there, but is 140k people and is not "cheap" by any means. But go to places like Crystal Lake, Huntley, West Chicago, it can get much more reasonable.

Dem deep burbs

^

We’ll find out!

reminds me of Daewoo

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Boostieballs is sitting on pot of gold, sell townhome for 2x what he bought it I bet.

Pump up the trust fund.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Boostieballs is sitting on pot of gold, sell townhome for 2x what he bought it I bet.

Oh easily... I wish I bought the condo I was in before this one. Aurora is on the rise so prices are goin up.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Not far off tbh^, prices have been climbing as the area is being built up.

Some things id like to see...2 lane big timber road, Tyrell road exit...

the amount of warehouses they put up created a lot of local jobs. randall road used to not be a stoplight every 500 feet which was nice.

Oh easily... I wish I bought the condo I was in before this one. Aurora is on the rise so prices are goin up.
oh wow

meh

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
300k = mansion?

There's some nice stuff off of Binnie Rd, true, and Big Timber. Mansion doe?

:iono:

Just call me a suburban snob I guess. IMO you gotta be above 6k sqft to be considered "mansion" territory. Otherwise it's just a big/nice house.

Status
Not open for further replies.