GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Pretty sure I gave myself a boost leak after working on my IC this weekend...Can hear my turbo whistling pretty obviously now when I never could before.

93serprise

Ready to race!
Finally booked an appointment to go BT finally !! My setup being installed is a GTX3071r, IE rifled rods, ttrs fuel pump and torquebyte controller paired with opel imjectors and a Stratified tune......gonna be sweeeeet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Finally booked an appointment to go BT finally !! My setup being installed is a GTX3071r, IE rifled rods, ttrs fuel pump and torquebyte controller paired with opel imjectors and a Stratified tune......gonna be sweeeeet

Time to order some extra front tires lol, sounds fun

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Raced my friends JB4 (Map 2) MK7 today. Slightly pulled on him in 4th and then he started to slowly pull in 5th. Think we let off around 110. That was on my 93 octane un-revised stratified tune. I doubt the revision will get me that much more power but i'll run with him again when I get it, and then again with the revised E30 tune. I was surprised though, he used to walk all over me when I just had the Cobb OTS Stage 2 tune.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Raced my friends JB4 (Map 2) MK7 today. Slightly pulled on him in 4th and then he started to slowly pull in 5th. Think we let off around 110. That was on my 93 octane un-revised stratified tune. I doubt the revision will get me that much more power but i'll run with him again when I get it, and then again with the revised E30 tune. I was surprised though, he used to walk all over me when I just had the Cobb OTS Stage 2 tune.

Nice!!

Could you post a pic of your tire/rim set up? are you pulled at the corners?
** Indy 500s 255/35/18 | Motegi Racing MR-133 18x8.5et45**

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Nice!!

Could you post a pic of your tire/rim set up? are you pulled at the corners?
** Indy 500s 255/35/18 | Motegi Racing MR-133 18x8.5et45**

No pulling or rolling at all yet. I definitely need to do the fender screw delete and roll the fronts as I rub on bigger bumps. No rubbing on the rear yet but i'm gonna be dropping the back down more once its warm out.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
:drool::clap::drool::clap::bow:

looks really sweet.. .nice over bumps or rough? With a 35 sidewall on Toronto roads I'd be wincing a bit. Nice and flush though

torga

Autocross Champion
Any spacers with those Motegi wheels, or is that how they sit naturally?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I've hit some gnarly bumps in Rhode Island and haven't seen any damage to the wheels, although i've definitely winced at a lot of them. I still have to figure out a sway bar clunk that I have and the rubbing issue but besides that they handle pretty much everything like a champ, although I still do my best to avoid any bumps. No spacers though, they just sit like that naturally, stay tuned for possible spacers in the future though depending on how they fit with my new brakes.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
:drool::clap::drool::clap::bow:

looks really sweet.. .nice over bumps or rough? With a 35 sidewall on Toronto roads I'd be wincing a bit. Nice and flush though

255/35 has the same sidewall thickness as 225/40

PhthaloType

Go Kart Champion
Installed my intake today. Neuspeed P-Flo. I like it :)

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Tried to test my skills running Indy 500s in the snow. Snow: 1 Me: 0. Road turned and I went straight up onto a little embankment. No serious damage but i'll need a new front lip and drivers side bumper guide. Also looking to buy an ego if anyone is selling, mine's been totaled.

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!

Damnnnnn, all said and done what numbers you looking at: HP & Cost?

zef

Drag Racing Champion
No pulling or rolling at all yet. I definitely need to do the fender screw delete and roll the fronts as I rub on bigger bumps. No rubbing on the rear yet but i'm gonna be dropping the back down more once its warm out.

How close is the wheel/tire to hitting the strut? I want to run the same tire in a 18x9 +50 and wondering how much room I have to work with.

zrickety

The Fixer
Damn Pleb...those look great!