GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Install your sway bar bolts facing in not out. Don't ask me how I know...

jeffy c

Passed Driver's Ed
I've seen several posts about people's GTIs coming from the dealer with pinstripes. Is this an option or a "mod" people do on their own? I bought mine used and off of a lease and it came with red pinstripes. There's a lot of hate out there for them but I really don't mind how they look

Attachments

• IMG_3133.jpg
    IMG_3133.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 215

hilld

Ready to race!
I've seen several posts about people's GTIs coming from the dealer with pinstripes. Is this an option or a "mod" people do on their own? I bought mine used and off of a lease and it came with red pinstripes. There's a lot of hate out there for them but I really don't mind how they look

Those are dealer installed, something they can charge you extra for.

v-dug

Go Kart Champion
After jacking up my car to change wheels, I now have a squeak in the rear driver spring/suspension. When I get out of the car (emergency brake on) I emits this loud "creeeaakk" sound. Embarrassing.

Anyone else have this happen or know how to fix it? I've swapped wheels/tires a couple of times since and it continues to do it.

jeffy c

Passed Driver's Ed
not such a stupid question i guess but a result of stupid driving. can anyone recommend a good dent and/or scratch remover? backed into my own freaking mailbox... and yes pollen season is awful right now

IMG_3140.JPG