GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by xd-data-ii

1. xd-data-ii

FS: OEM Tailights, OEM Halogen Headlights, Stock Airbox, VW Sunshade

I've had numerous requests to ship and need to look in to pricing. Prefer to sell locally though.
  2. xd-data-ii

FS: OEM Tailights, OEM Halogen Headlights, Stock Airbox, VW Sunshade

Hi, Selling for local pickup in San Diego, CA 1. OEM Taillights -SOLD - like new complete with bulbs. Was only on the car for couple of hundred miles. 2. OEM Halogen headlights -SOLD - like new complete with bulbs. Was on the car for ~1500 miles 3. Stock airbox with AFE Pro dry S filter...
  3. xd-data-ii

Wing Side GTI Emblem?

Regardless of others opinions. I like the ones I put on.
  4. xd-data-ii

Favorite Small Mods

I saw this type thing on the 2015 gli and went searching and saw your post too. I decide to join in using the 1/8" stuff. Looks good imo. Thanks for the inspiration.
  5. xd-data-ii

Sidemarker mod on CSG: Paint match or Dark Smoked?

Yep +1. I did the same. CSG vinyl from Klii. Looks great and cheaper than painting. The light even shines through a fair bit if you want to keep the bulb
  6. xd-data-ii

Best and worst music festival you've ever attended?

Best: tie between Electric Picnic 2005 and Coachella 2014 Worst: Oxegen 2007 - still a good time but the least best
  7. xd-data-ii

2015 Coachella lineup dropped! AC/DC, Steely Dan, Ride, Drake, Jungle, etc

Not a great line up this year. Interpol is about it for me. Will go see AC/DC and Steely Dan and Hozier and Caribou. Need to do a lot of research and listening for this one. But it is good the lineup is shit (unfamiliar). Can then wander around discovering new things and spend a lot more time...
  8. xd-data-ii

PedalBox Review.

It is useful for the throttle lack. You need to readapt for it and be careful not to spin the tires as it becomes easier to do. Checkout sprintbooster.com on where to buy for Qatar. There is a cover you remove to get access to the connector. Its in my pic here and here it is removed...
  9. xd-data-ii

PedalBox Review.

That's for the mini. Doesn't look like that. It's like this That ebay link has no controller and is manual version.
  10. xd-data-ii

PedalBox Review.

There is no problems with the sprint booster. It is by far the cleanest and easiest solution. You don't even have to have any wires with it. But you have the option of one wire to one simple button controller to change the settings on the fly if you wanted. I just run it out from behind the...
  11. xd-data-ii

2014 MKVI Black Friday / Cyberballs Monday thread

Cool. Thanks. Will check it out and check when the $70 rebate ends.
  12. xd-data-ii

2014 MKVI Black Friday / Cyberballs Monday thread

Want new as/3 tires. Need to figure out cheapest place. Not sure if black Friday stuff is good for tire deals.
  13. xd-data-ii

Dashcommand for iOS

There are few gti themes. Prefer using gauges though and the standard theme seems best for portrait orientation use LFA ones are good