GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Emillionaire90

My Finished MK6 "RTI"

Hi There. Many of you may remember me as a regular member here in recent years, well after a long forum hiatus I decided to come back around. Although I haven't been as active as I used to in my local show and meet scene. I've been as passionate about my car personally, as ever. Since I was...
  2. Emillionaire90

APR Rear Sway Bar

I have a brand new unopened MK6 GTI APR Rear Sway Bar sitting in my garage that I am probably not going to install. Would like to sell it at this point to get some money for it. I am looking for $220 for it, I can meet around North Jersey/NYC. I would rather not ship this but if I have to I'll...
  3. Emillionaire90

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

Listening now, first track so far is fire bro.
  4. Emillionaire90

EuroJet Catback Exhaust - Sale Temporarily on Hold

Selling my exhaust again!! Just looking for something a little louder. The Eurojet exhaust sounds amazing!! I've had the full TBE on for about a month and half, and it's basically brand new. My price is 550 including shipping. The exhaust is brand new, save yourself over 100 bucks + shipping...
  5. Emillionaire90

GHL Exhaust

Has anybody got their GHL Exhausts yet? I'm the worst when it comes to exhausts they have to be PERFECT. So if anybody has post in here, wanna hear what you guys think about it. I love the sound of my Eurojet exhaust, but I wish it was louder. So I'm either gonna make the switch to the GHL or...
  6. Emillionaire90

STI

On the way to Long Island last night, I did a highway pull up to 130-140 with a bone stock STI on the Northern State. I took him by about 2-3 car lengths but he was pretty much on my bumper the whole time lol. It was 50 degrees on LI last night so my Turbo loved it lol. Especially with all the...
  7. Emillionaire90

EuroJet Catless 3" V-Band Downpipe

Looking to go in a different direction with the downpipe. I've had the EuroJet TBE on my car for roughly 1500 miles. The downpipe works great! It is catless and has a resonator with all v-band connections. The quality of this downpipe is far better than the APR one I used to own. This is...
  8. Emillionaire90

Catless DP w/o Resonator

Hey guys I have a catless Eurojet TBE and love it. I was just a little disappointed when I saw that it had a resonator on the downpipe just before it connects to the catback section. I feel that the muffler and suitcase muffler is more than enough for resonating and that the resonator on the...
  9. Emillionaire90

Front Stock Brakes and Rotors

I'm putting on a BBK real soon so these need to go asap. I'm looking to sell both front brakes and rotors, basically everything part of the stock brakes that would allow somebody else to use them on their car. I have 25,000 miles on them. The rotors are in great shape and don't have any signs...
  10. Emillionaire90

FS : APR 3" Downpipe

FS : APR 3" Downpipe - Sold In the last few hours since I've totally changed my mind and will be in the market for an all new TBE. So since the catback is now gone that means this has to go as well. Bought the full APR TBE last year, and I enjoyed it a lot. Just looking to mix things up a...
  11. Emillionaire90

FS : APR RSC Catback Exhaust

FS : APR RSC Catback Exhaust - SOLD Just as the titles states, looking to go in a different direction exhaust wise. I've had the full TBE on for about 15,000 miles. The exhaust performs great, no leaks or anything of that nature. Tips are also in great condition. The exhaust might have a few...
  12. Emillionaire90

FS : Pirelli Pzero 225/40/18 All Season Tires

FS : Pirelli Pzero 225/40/18 All Season Tires - Sold Sold!!
  13. Emillionaire90

Twin Turbo K03?

Is it possible? I've always thought about it and wondered if it could actually be done on our cars. For starters at the very least you would need another K03, Custom Exhaust Manifold and a Tune. Anybody with expertise would like to chime in? Thanks, Emil
  14. Emillionaire90

JL Stealthbox Installed!!

Today I got my JL Stealthbox and Amp installed today by my local audio shop. Here's what got installed : MK5/MK6 JL Stealthbox w/ 10" W6 Subwoofer JL XD600/1 600 Watt Mono Amp JL HD-RLC Remote Level Control At first we couldn't figure out a place to put the Amp. Since I have the Dynaudio...
  15. Emillionaire90

FS : OEM GTI Exhaust & Taillights

FS : OEM Taillights & H8 PIAA Yellow Fogs Looking to get rid of my OEM GTI exhaust that's just sitting around in the garage. Looking to sell the full downpipe and catback, only has a few hundred miles on it before I got the APR TBE. The exhaust is in perfect shape. Also looking to get rid of...
  16. Emillionaire90

It's funny that you say that about drum n bass and dubstep, I actually think about that all the time. And as much as I like dubstep and all... I'll still take my liquid drum n bass over it anyday.
  17. Emillionaire90

It's like ...

JohnnyR32 2.0
  18. Emillionaire90

Front Bumper Shaved, Paintwork and Spacers

It's been a week since I got my car back from the bodyshop and my car was way overdue for a bath so I snapped a few pics this afternoon! I got my car worked on by a member on here and on the Golfmk6 forums (Euro Need on Vortex) & (Euro89 on Golfmk6. His brother runs a bodyshop by the Outer...
  19. Emillionaire90

Skrillex is amazing. PE3IslWaB4E WSeNSzJ2-Jw
  20. Emillionaire90

Before I die, I want to drive

I agree. It doesn't matter what road as long as I get to drive the 911 GT3 RS.