GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Delta0Medusa

Dunlop Tires bad?

Im going to have to replace my 2nd Dunlop tire on my 2011 GTI because of a Sidewall bubble. My car only has 8000 miles. Does anyone else have reliability issues with these tires? Im thinking of just buying 4 new ones of a different company rather than shell out 270 bucks for only 1 new Dunlop.
  2. Delta0Medusa

3M Carbon Fiber + gloss?

I was thinking of wrapping a piece on the lower grill (space surrounding lower mesh) in this 3M carbon fiber. http://www.amazon.com/Carbon-Fiber-Vinyl-Wrap-BLACK-Sheet/dp/B0059XEM9I/ref=pd_sim_auto_3 I want to achieve a really glossy look on top of the carbon fiber. I know gloss spray paint...
  3. Delta0Medusa

Formula One Talk

It seems that we don't really have a thread for discussion about Formula One racing! Definitely an interesting start to the season. Red Bull isn't the dominant car like last year and there are a bunch of teams contending for podium, especially Mercedes and Lotus. I'm personally a Red Bull...
  4. Delta0Medusa

2nd missing center cap

In the past month I've lost 2 VW center caps. I now think someone is deliberately taking them off just to piss me off. I'd rather not believe that so have any of you guys had your caps just pop off randomly?
  5. Delta0Medusa

Black GTI w/ Red Front lip?

I can't seem to find a image of a Black mk6 with the front lower lip on in red. :iono: Anyone have a picture? Thanks!
  6. Delta0Medusa

Center Cap Replacement

EDIT: ECS has a cap. Thanks for suggestions. Well one of my VW center caps on the wheel somehow fell out and I no longer have it. I'm in need of a replacement. Kiefer VW has it for 15 plus 15 for shipping and i called my local VW service and they have it for 25. Anybody know a cheaper way of...
  7. Delta0Medusa

Pothole+GTI=Flat tire

Got a flat today going over a pothole that was literally a foot deep and couldn't be seen from car eye level. :mad0259: Anyways, the tire cant be patched cause its a side puncture. Looks like ill have to get a new one. In the mean time, my GTI has the ghetto black doughnut tire appearance.
  8. Delta0Medusa

GTI vs. Honda Accord

So on this mighty Sunday my friend said he wanted to race me. He drives a 2007 Honda accord (Auto), completely stock, and he thought he could take on my 2011 GTI. The result was obvious. I smoked the crap out of him, responsibly, on a mini highway when the traffic light turned green. Good fun...
  9. Delta0Medusa

Paint rear diffuser?

I'm thinking about getting my rear diffuser painted a black gloss by a professional or doing it myself. The stock color is that bland grey and I want to change it, have it stand out more without having to shed quite a lot of money on a OEM one. Any thoughts? ____ 2011 Black GTI