GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

!!Offical Spyder Auto Golf/GTI MK6 New Euro Style LED Tail Lights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JhnR

Banned
yeah i contacted this dude and never got an answer.

might as well save up for the real deal. get it done right.

Aridi03

Ready to race!
do i need adapters?

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
They are supposed to be plug and play. Honestly, if your not getting the $2xx price of the group buy, the $3xx+ price tag is not worth it. Thats preety much half the price of OEM tails, just save a bit more and get the real deal. But for low $2xx its not bad.

mk62011

Ready to race!
They are supposed to be plug and play. Honestly, if your not getting the $2xx price of the group buy, the $3xx+ price tag is not worth it. Thats preety much half the price of OEM tails, just save a bit more and get the real deal. But for low $2xx its not bad.

Not really it cost around 700$ for the OEM + the extra hardness + shipping + brokerage , duty fees it would be in the 1000$+

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
well guys, you can buy the same ones for 100$ more... www.tmtuning.com
well here's the direct link http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/product_detail.php?default_product=2816
and yes, they do look weirdly darker, but they're the same

i'm not sure about this one, there isn't alot of detail through that link, but their listed as Mk6 golf tails, not gti

same thing here, if you go to the link and check out the 'compatible vehicles', it only lists the golf, not the gti.

mk62011

Ready to race!
i'm not sure about this one, there isn't alot of detail through that link, but their listed as Mk6 golf tails, not gti

same thing here, if you go to the link and check out the 'compatible vehicles', it only lists the golf, not the gti.

Well, golf or gti they both have the same tail light just different head light. :)

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion

well if you go to the dealer, you will see that they are the same tail lights. I almost gave you a facepalm on this one.
:bellyroll:

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
I almost gave you a facepalm on this one.
:bellyroll:

My fault, I thought I'd read somewhere that the tails were different from golf to gti, but I suppose it was just in reference to the headlights...my bad. I would however like to pass the blame on to the guy selling them on eBay, because when you select the gti, it specifically tells you that they are not compatible.

I'm just gonna save up my babysitting money, and whatever I can bully out of people during recess, and buy the oem R's...

allset

Go Kart Champion
well heres a warning, i bought these 3 months ago in the group buy and now my driver brake is dead. Worse, cant get this Kelvin guy to answer my emails about it. I waited to post anything to give him a chance to respond but it looks like hes giving me the finger.

Im not even looking for a replacement ; just some info on the leds and resistors so i can figure out what to replace it with. I think its the resistor thats dead.

Could be a fluke, could be these are garbage. Either way, this guy needs to answer a damn email. He answered my emails right away before i bought, i tell u that.

Status
Not open for further replies.