GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
thats what i was thinking. once you get them really clean, i would imagine making cleaning them with your carwashing part of the routine and wiping down afterward would keep them looking prime.

tonymk6

Ready to race!
Wanna ride in my car? Huge difference from stock... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How big was the difference from stock shocks to koni orange? bumps in the road on stock shocks feel like the car is going to break lmao.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
How big was the difference from stock shocks to koni orange? bumps in the road on stock shocks feel like the car is going to break lmao.

If you think that's bad, get on the highway in my car. Almost pulled over one time because my head was spinning from the bumps haha.

Gino

Ready to race!
People with 17Z Calipers, what piston order do I go with? I was quite sure it goes from Large (Up Top) to Small (Down Low) with the bleeder screws on top. Does this sound right? I saw a post here that said the small piston is up top, but everywhere else I read it the other way around. Prefer to do the install right the first time. Thanks for the help.

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
People with 17Z Calipers, what piston order do I go with? I was quite sure it goes from Large (Up Top) to Small (Down Low) with the bleeder screws on top. Does this sound right? I saw a post here that said the small piston is up top, but everywhere else I read it the other way around. Prefer to do the install right the first time. Thanks for the help.

I don't recall for certain but I think mine are installed with the larger piston up top. I know for me mine came off of an 04 Touareg so I just looke at their mounting position to determine which was left and right then I believe I had to swap them to keep the bleeder screws and everything properly oriented. So I didn't really mount them based on piston position.

tonymk6

Ready to race!
If you think that's bad, get on the highway in my car. Almost pulled over one time because my head was spinning from the bumps haha.

The bumps are like that with the Koni's? I was hoping to improve the ride lmao. Stock shocks and super sports with bumps is a fail

D_Evl_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I kinda need help so I had my check engine light on finally got a CEL scanner and the code that popped up was P0130 and I keep checking on google and my bank 1 sensor 1 pops up which is my o2 sensor on my turbo went to auto zone picked up the good one for 260 bucks tried re placing it but didn't have the right tools however before I replace it can anyone just confirm that P0130 is actually my o2 sensor in bank 1 sensor 1

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
AWE or 42DD boost tap?

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
I'm sorry I didn't use the correct grammar forgot this was my English assignment. [emoji4]

When people cannot understand your issue or request due to lack of formatting, they tend to ignore it completely.

Punctuation matters :thumbsup:

D_Evl_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
When people cannot understand your issue or request due to lack of formatting, they tend to ignore it completely.

Punctuation matters :thumbsup:

Thank you for your input sir I will definitely punctuate next time.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
The bumps are like that with the Koni's? I was hoping to improve the ride lmao. Stock shocks and super sports with bumps is a fail

I knew super sports with stock shocks would be a bumpy nightmare. But I'm ok with it. Cheap and does a great job at the track and auto cross days I do.

tonymk6

Ready to race!
I knew super sports with stock shocks would be a bumpy nightmare. But I'm ok with it. Cheap and does a great job at the track and auto cross days I do.

But how do the super sports with Koni oranges compare to stock shocks was my initial question lol I'm tired of the bumps already