GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
it was more than flurries by me - we did get 3+ inches , plus heavy and wet so it knocked out the power. :mad0259:

Im not ready for this shit yet - its not even Halloween and we got a bunch of snow with more to come tonight and tomorrow … Hallmark channel has started playing their Christmas movies 24/7 and that one radio station has probably started playing Christmas music 24/7 WTF

/rant
#thankssuburbs

Flurries by me in Chicago. Nothing stuck to the ground

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
still in the 60's here, yeah

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
The steroids get him amped up for a bit after the dose. He peed in the house because i dismissed his pacing as the meds doing their thing.

I get the tiguan inspected tomorrow, wish me luck

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ bingo.mov

wow, this place be hopping lately.

Saunas FTW. LA fitness is crucial on that one for me.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Good longtime friend of mine who, for a period, was friends within this other group.... or perhaps "clique" is the best way to describe it.

He's since kinda figured out most of them are d-bags... but they still follow him around like a puppy and add him to all their "top secret" chats and FB groups. The ones where they're not shit-talking him, anyways.

When I was still "in favor" with this group they'd occasionally start discussions talking shit about him - and I'd share as well. I've since left the group (originally put them on "ignore" but then was "removed" likely because one of the guys wanted me to give him free website back-end tech work, and I told him my rate is $250-300/hr and to RFP me... he didn't like that). At any rate... on occasion, since my other buddy is still "in", he fills me in.

Some people just never leave High School.

:eek: wow.. some people.. that is wild, I am sorry to hear that.

Screw that omni guy with his hard work ethic and business acumen skills. What an ass of him to buy nice things with his money.

^

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
To give you an idea of the type of people they are....hipster late 30's couple, two young kids. Guy has no job, drives for Uber and is still trying to make it in a band. They fight constantly.

We share the basement and garage, washer and dryer is in the basement. They're constantly leaving the garage door open and I've exchanged some not so pleasant words with them about it, after I got loud a few weeks ago they've gotten better about leaving the door open. It's a good neighborhood but still Chicago.

Few weeks ago they spilled my liquid laundry soap all over the ground and it made a huge mess. They just left it there. When I confronted them about it the dude acknowledged spilling it but said he didn't want to touch my stuff so that's why he didn't clean it up. Almost knifed him honestly.... But decided to say woosaaaa and not go to jail.

If the pumpkin guts are there tomorrow I will clean it off the deck and place it right in front of their door. I'll put a note along the lines of "cleaned up your mess but didn't want to throw away your stuff so here go you, any problems come talk to me"

The guy is intimidated by me I can tell, he's a wussy pussy hipster and I'm very direct and don't take bullshit from people.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
To give you an idea of the type of people they are....hipster late 30's couple, two young kids. Guy has no job, drives for Uber and is still trying to make it in a band. They fight constantly.

We share the basement and garage, washer and dryer is in the basement. They're constantly leaving the garage door open and I've exchanged some not so pleasant words with them about it, after I got loud a few weeks ago they've gotten better about leaving the door open. It's a good neighborhood but still Chicago.

Few weeks ago they spilled my liquid laundry soap all over the ground and it made a huge mess. They just left it there. When I confronted them about it the dude acknowledged spilling it but said he didn't want to touch my stuff so that's why he didn't clean it up. Almost knifed him honestly.... But decided to say woosaaaa and not go to jail.

If the pumpkin guts are there tomorrow I will clean it off the deck and place it right in front of their door. I'll put a note along the lines of "cleaned up your mess but didn't want to throw away your stuff so here go you, any problems come talk to me"

The guy is intimidated by me I can tell, he's a wussy pussy hipster and I'm very direct and don't take bullshit from people.

LOL Alpha Jay - Kick his ass Sea Bass