GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
To give you an idea of the type of people they are....hipster late 30's couple, two young kids. Guy has no job, drives for Uber and is still trying to make it in a band. They fight constantly.

We share the basement and garage, washer and dryer is in the basement. They're constantly leaving the garage door open and I've exchanged some not so pleasant words with them about it, after I got loud a few weeks ago they've gotten better about leaving the door open. It's a good neighborhood but still Chicago.

Few weeks ago they spilled my liquid laundry soap all over the ground and it made a huge mess. They just left it there. When I confronted them about it the dude acknowledged spilling it but said he didn't want to touch my stuff so that's why he didn't clean it up. Almost knifed him honestly.... But decided to say woosaaaa and not go to jail.

If the pumpkin guts are there tomorrow I will clean it off the deck and place it right in front of their door. I'll put a note along the lines of "cleaned up your mess but didn't want to throw away your stuff so here go you, any problems come talk to me"

The guy is intimidated by me I can tell, he's a wussy pussy hipster and I'm very direct and don't take bullshit from people.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

#ThanksMillenials

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Yeah hipster trash

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
To give you an idea of the type of people they are....hipster late 30's couple, two young kids. Guy has no job, drives for Uber and is still trying to make it in a band. They fight constantly.

We share the basement and garage, washer and dryer is in the basement. They're constantly leaving the garage door open and I've exchanged some not so pleasant words with them about it, after I got loud a few weeks ago they've gotten better about leaving the door open. It's a good neighborhood but still Chicago.

Few weeks ago they spilled my liquid laundry soap all over the ground and it made a huge mess. They just left it there. When I confronted them about it the dude acknowledged spilling it but said he didn't want to touch my stuff so that's why he didn't clean it up. Almost knifed him honestly.... But decided to say woosaaaa and not go to jail.

If the pumpkin guts are there tomorrow I will clean it off the deck and place it right in front of their door. I'll put a note along the lines of "cleaned up your mess but didn't want to throw away your stuff so here go you, any problems come talk to me"

The guy is intimidated by me I can tell, he's a wussy pussy hipster and I'm very direct and don't take bullshit from people.

The first rule of fight club is, you do not talk about fight club. The second rule....

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

LOL sounds like your typical woke beta male to me. Probably virtue signals up the ass when you're not there too.

Related topic - Was wondering this while driving in today: how many of these fucking idiot Uber drivers that operate in the city, actually didn't even own a car, much less drive, before Uber became a thing? Because it sure AF seems like these dipshits just started driving yesterday. Like they woke up, decided "I'm going to be an Uber driver" (best said in Simpson's Ralph voice), bought a Camry from a buy-here-pay-here lot, went to the DMV, got their license, and signed up to Uber.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
In other shitty mood news... what are the odds we're gonna get some rain WITHOUT them dumping an assload of salt everywhere in the next few weeks?

I need to at least top off the racekar before I park it permanently.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
In other shitty mood news... what are the odds we're gonna get some rain WITHOUT them dumping an assload of salt everywhere in the next few weeks?

I need to at least top off the racekar before I park it permanently.

They didn't salt down here, I was quite surprised - not really any rain in the forcast for the next 10 days or so, but its going to be in the 20's at night so if it does they will salt the shit out of it

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
They didn't salt down here, I was quite surprised - not really any rain in the forcast for the next 10 days or so, but its going to be in the 20's at night so if it does they will salt the shit out of it

They salted bad by me :(

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Gotta love the warranty on Milwaukee tools. My 3 year old cordless rotory with ALOT of use shit the bed. Dropped it off at a service center, took about a week but they said it couldn't be repaired so they gave me a brand new one...with another 5 year warranty on the new one. I'm impressed, thing looked like it went to Iraq and back. No questions asked.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Gotta love the warranty on Milwaukee tools. My 3 year old cordless rotory with ALOT of use shit the bed. Dropped it off at a service center, took about a week but they said it couldn't be repaired so they gave me a brand new one...with another 5 year warranty on the new one. I'm impressed, thing looked like it went to Iraq and back. No questions asked.

Nice seats - is that the Jetta? Why do they make it so damn hard to get leather in the god dang GTI

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Nice seats - is that the Jetta? Why do they make it so damn hard to get leather in the god dang GTI

He's still got the V-tex (vinyl) though...which holds up pretty damn well

Only the GLI got the option for leather, with the Autobahn or something

Phur

Autocross Champion

Nope. My wife’s mk5 Jetta (2006) has the real leather. We wanted the V-Tex until we sat in hers. The Jettas had an SEL package that had the leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

^

Not really. Nothing of substance really being talked about here.

oh aight

oh wow. What band? lol. yeah, the detergent excuse is pretty shitty.

LOL Alpha Jay - Kick his ass Sea Bass

^

:wub:

Dat Dan Doe