GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Try dark chocolate almond milk in coffee, its delicious

That sounds like a delicious combo. I think I will give that a try, thanks.

hydrohomie.

hydrolife. It's got be cold though. The colder the better. Don't like that room temp wooder!!

I love a natural cream myself. The earlier it comes off the tap.. the better imo. #warmcreme #omnomnom

Can't go wrong with a nice cream (y). I do like whole cream in my coffee.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Nice Raceseng - I have the same one except with the Delrin cover

I love their knobs. It used to be red to go with the red wheels I had. I took it to a shop to have it powdercoated blue, and I'm not really happy with the finish on it and I honestly don't think they were either. It's got a ton of orange peel and I don't know that they could do a better job so I didn't bother giving them shit for it. I might replace it with another one eventually, but I'm kind of over it so it doesn't really matter.

The red finish from raceseng looked amazing though, at least when it was new. After a couple years it had so many spidercracks in it.

Looks kinda cool in direct sunlight though.
1578530927117.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Random question: Whats your favorite hot sauces?

hydrohomie.
H20BROS
no 4x4 til you put tiguan springs on it. DO IT
I love a natural cream myself. The earlier it comes off the tap.. the better imo. #warmcreme #omnomnom
oh wow
In4bluecalipers
I love their knobs. It used to be red to go with the red wheels I had. I took it to a shop to have it powdercoated blue, and I'm not really happy with the finish on it and I honestly don't think they were either. It's got a ton of orange peel and I don't know that they could do a better job so I didn't bother giving them shit for it. I might replace it with another one eventually, but I'm kind of over it so it doesn't really matter.

The red finish from raceseng looked amazing though, at least when it was new. After a couple years it had so many spidercracks in it.

Looks kinda cool in direct sunlight though.
View attachment 162688
i like it
RIP to my stock clutch. Started slipping last night on the way home.
Is your gti tuned?
I don't like here i'll be honest. Gonna go southbend myself.
not bad

torga

Autocross Champion
Usually just straight Thai chili paste. I don't generally use hot sauce in my own cooking - I try to season the dish enough during the process with cayenne, red curry, etc... whatever the mood calls for.
I'm a fan of Yucateco. Hot Ones has Los Calientes, which is very tasty.