GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
2019 GTI SE, black, with 6MT (obvs). I only had time to drive it for a little today but so far I'm loving being back in a GTI. The shifter isn't nearly as sloppy as I remember the stock MK6 one being. First annoyance is the cornering lights, sounds like it has to be coded out. It's nice to have AC, a back seat, usable headlights, and a hatch again!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
You should buy Jay's vagcom cable to code the shit out of this thing.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
2019 GTI SE, black, with 6MT (obvs). I only had time to drive it for a little today but so far I'm loving being back in a GTI. The shifter isn't nearly as sloppy as I remember the stock MK6 one being. First annoyance is the cornering lights, sounds like it has to be coded out. It's nice to have AC, a back seat, usable headlights, and a hatch again!
I remember after I put in the dog bone insert and the short shifter it really made it feel good when shifting. I'm trying to get back into a gti myself. I sold mine and got a 2021 corolla apex for what was my old commute of Streamwood to Milwaukee. 5 days a week. 300 miles. Never. Fucking. Again!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
1662641411804.png

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Damn, this is like a 10 year reunion! I love it! I drove the GTI around a bit tonight and even in stock form, I love it and missed it so much.