GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A_Bowers Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Another exhaust video. I love my GoPro.

Off Topic... I'm looking into a Go Pro. Do you have the Hero 3? What color? Anything your don't like about it or wish was better? Thanks for any feedback and I won't fill up your thread with BS anymore :D

A_Bowers

Off Topic... I'm looking into a Go Pro. Do you have the Hero 3? What color? Anything your don't like about it or wish was better? Thanks for any feedback and I won't fill up your thread with BS anymore :D

I ended up being a cheapo and going with the Hero3 White version. Still does 1080p, has wifi built into the unit so i can control it with my phone or iPad. I havent had any complaints with it at all. Neat fisheye lens shots when you are using it as a point and shoot. It came with two different backs to it. one waterproof one and another non waterproof one.

Supposedly you get less wind noise from the water proof one.

I need to try it out.

For 200 bucks, its a great grab.

A_Bowers

Got some videos of the car through the twistes today. Used the waterproof case to cut down on wind noise. Hoping it comes out okay.

First day really driving the car hard with the XB in the car.

Although its still under swayed that isnt all that prevalent at lower speeds I feel. At least right now. That will change very soon as my SPM sways are on the way in a few days.

Hoping to have the Rear bar on by SoWo at a minimum.

But impressions so far. Wow. Wow wow wow.

The whole back half of the car is just solid. No wiggling or squirmy even when you are trail braking into a corner. Solid, quick left right transitions and just planted.

I'm very impressed with this product and I would recommend all three of Bruce's lineup to anyone.

Thanks for reading the update

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Car looks great and the sways at always a good option.

Question because I couldn't find it in this thread, what kind of intercooler do you have? The street or track edition?

A_Bowers

Car looks great and the sways at always a good option.

Question because I couldn't find it in this thread, what kind of intercooler do you have? The street or track edition?

I've got the original V1 SPM unit. There isn't a track or street version of it.

A_Bowers

Well, videos didn't turn out quite as well as I had thought. Even with the waterproof case. I need to figure out something to fix that.

But super impressed with the XB. Almost have the car where I want it. LSD is just not on the radar right now. I know some ppl swear by bit and I'm sure it is a great upgrade but, I've had no issues without it right now. Just a driver mod is all.you need and not be as ham fisted with the throttle and you are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.