GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another Stage II Review

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
the e 92 m3?

Yes Sir. Too bad I didnt have a video of it, but there is (I want to say) about 2-3 videos on youtube of K04s taking M3s.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Shouldn't the 335i be faster than the 335xi due to lighter weight and less drivetrain loss? Anywho, wonder how stage 2 does against JB4 335xi/i.

Lou - are you considering purchasing an aftermarket clutch at all? or has that thought not crossed your mind yet? I know you mentioned you are going to try to exhaust every dealership you can first...

I'd read up on Dave's post regarding our clutches:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49165

Very interesting information. To sum it up, our stock clutch is not rated for such high power. A new stock clutch may be a short lived band-aid.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

Let me know if that works

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Yes Sir. Too bad I didnt have a video of it, but there is (I want to say) about 2-3 videos on youtube of K04s taking M3s.

i've taken m3's as well; but a tuned 335i/twin turbo n54 engine specially against a jb3/4 tune is a different story. the drivetrain loss kills the power on a 335xi even when tuned.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Yup...It was the "Fast" on your dash that gave you the edge.....:w00t:

I need to put the devil tail on mine for moar HP....:)

lol Wasnt me, But honestly, this makes me want to put mine back in the car. its staring back at me at my computer desk here at work. :)

A_Bowers

I know this thread has had issues...but i want to throw some data up in hurr just for giggles.

Stage 2+. I/DP/E/IC

IC

Boost