GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone not have issues with their MK6?

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
2012 DSG, 32k miles. Stage 1 at maybe 12k, Stage 2 at maybe 22k. My issues: blew a coil pack after going Stage 2, little fake chrome piece fell out of drivers side air vent, tether separated from my gas cap.

spagett!

Go Kart Champion
'12 with 16,000 miles.

Nothing wrong besides the TPMS light coming on a couple times for no reason.

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
I've had about every low car problem out there, but the car itself is great. I only had some rattle and currently my trunk doesn't open...

Fleron2301

Go Kart Champion
I had no issues for 2.5 years and 22000 miles. Then within the same two weeks, the most common issues: blown coil pack and leaking water pump.

fasteddy

Ready to race!
2012 gti, 41k miles. Stage 1 since 36k. No issues other than clutch slip from extra power!

GTITX1

Ready to race!
33k miles. water pump replaced 3 times. Had one coil go out on me. No real issues other than that. Had APR stage 1 since about 3k miles. Had some stumbling idle issues for a while, but just realized while posting this, that I have not experienced that issues since the coil pack was replaced. I keep 2 spares in the trunk just in case.

Cal2000

Go Kart Champion
13 months and only 5,500 miles though. Rattle from the hatch turned out to be a "gift" from Wolfsburg; there was a bolt sitting underneath the spare tire :)
Front passenger side switch went bad. Parts have arrived and I am taking the car in to have the switch replaced under warranty. Very low wind noise (even compared to my other cars; Merc R350, Toyota Sienna and S2000). Very annoyingly high tire/road noise though. Currently have OEM Dunlop A/S. Can't wait to upgrade to Michelins.
The car has been perfect otherwise. It's my first VW. Took only 1 20 min. test-drive to convince myself to add it to my stable.