GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone not have issues with their MK6?

Boomers

Ready to race!
2012 bought new last march. Not a single issue and as someone else said...still love it as much as the day i bought it.

ThatVWGuy

Ready to race!
I am at 20,000 miles and have had stage 1+ (Uni) for the last 7000 miles. I have had no problems but plan on eventually upgrading the clutch. Highly satisfied with my 2012 GLI and bought it "eyes open" that the clutch may need to be changed out later should I tune.

ThatGTI

Go Kart Champion
Got mine at 43,XXX, now at 48,XXX and have only had to have the water pump replaced which was covered by the CPO warranty.

GTI2.01

Ready to race!
2010 GTI 6SM stock:

Issues:
-Cracked intake manifold (covered by warranty) 20k.
-New clutch/TOB 45k (not covered).

2011 JSW 6SM stock:

Issues:
None w/ 60k miles on it. The only thing that has been replaced is the tires. It still has the original brakes. Other than that its just been regular service.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
2012 bought new last march. Not a single issue and as someone else said...still love it as much as the day i bought it.

I think I love it more than the day I bought it. Modding a car is almost like watching a kid grow up with all the milestones you hit along the way.

First oil change
First drive after stage 1
hitting 10k miles

not to mention the nerding out and decision making about what comes next.

I plan on taking selfies of me and my car at every mile stone. So what? lol

bgeno

Passed Driver's Ed
What are the symptoms of a broken water pump? That seems to be the most likely thing that could go wrong, so I just want to make sure I know what is happening when/if it happens.

I am slightly over 3k in my 13 Wolfsburg. 3k in a month and a half... Just blowing through those warranty miles... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emk6

Ready to race!
Just had my 2nd water pump installed yesterday at 58,425.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
2010 DSG GTI. Bought at 30k as a CPO as a 1 owner car, now almost 40k and about to get the DSG service done soon. No issues so far. Mods in sig. Performance mods done within 1k miles of when I bought it. Doing a DP and stage 2 soon. Don't expect any problems with that either. DSG is fine with the extra power and I already replaced the coilpacks so that isn't an issue with the extra power either. Intake only makes a difference when tuned.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
I drive a mk5 but as far as the TSI motor goes

85k miles
*Intake Manifold failed - $130 swapped the new one myself
*ABS Control Module failed - $2k+ fix, haven't done yet it's a known '09 issue
*Windsheild Wipers needed replaced - $20 each time. Cheap but it irks me that i've had to replace it twice in 3 years.

Everything else i did myself.

Outkasted24

Hoping to Own a GTI Soon
16,000+ miles, Bought her Brand Spankin New in Nov. of 2013.
On my 3rd windshield, Other than that.... No Issues. (knocks on wood).

EliPR

13' bought it on April and both gas pumps failed on October (covered by warranty) then in January 14' the water pump failed (again covered by warranty)...regard all this I'm still in love with my GTI...and besides the warranty is paying for all of the damage, so after nearly 10 months of ownership and almost 9k miles later (and waiting for the first oil change service) I'm enjoying it like the first time I got it from the dealer and then some...so let the issues come and if you don't have any issues with yours yet enjoy it more!...

Edmundo

Ready to race!
2013 GTi, tad over 10,000 mi, no issues yet

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
2011 Golf here not molested and no problems.
Keep it factory stock drive it reasonably keep up the maintance=:happyanim:
Plan on getting a MKVII next June and keeping it FOREVER.

O-III

Ready to race!
2010 GTI, stock, not one single issue in 4 years.