GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ARKYM Mk6 GTI Performance Carbon Fiber Hood

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
forget the hood, i want those bulbs lol

Nicoo..

Ready to race!
looks A LOT better painted :) (didn't know cf could be painted.. :S)

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
besides the mixed opinions on the looks, i think vented hoods are great for the engine during hot days.:thumbsup:

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
Looks like we've got another painted version of the hood on the loose! More shoots later this week :)

Robare

ARKYM carbon fiber hood

that hood looks ultra sexy. but I dont think it would look good on my car being such a dark colour. so my question is, can they make it with a coloured gloss to make it look sexy with the carbon fiber weaving, but also a lighter colour that would match better with my tornado red GTI?? if so, I'm ordering one asap

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
that hood looks ultra sexy. but I dont think it would look good on my car being such a dark colour. so my question is, can they make it with a coloured gloss to make it look sexy with the carbon fiber weaving, but also a lighter colour that would match better with my tornado red GTI?? if so, I'm ordering one asap

this thread is from like 2 years ago lol. Nice first post.

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
is it possible to get this hood in a non-CF material?? and if so.. how much?

^^ this ^^

I think it would look great colour matched. And this should fit an R too, right???

other than that, looks like good quality, but I'd hate to paint it.

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
I doubt any cheaper material options will be available, there just isn't enough demand. Panda had one for a while and it took him a while to sell it at a decent discount.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
I doubt any cheaper material options will be available, there just isn't enough demand. Panda had one for a while and it took him a while to sell it at a decent discount.

Yea it took him months to sell his hood. He took a HUGE hit on price. Sold it for less than 1/2 of what it cost him and it was painted already.....