GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Happy Holidays.

You forgot the trigger warning. ;)

On a srs note - thanks and same to you. In fact, same to all y'all. Merry Christmas, even. If that offends you, chill and just take it as me wishing you well.

Somewhat reorganized the garage. Can see most of the bench now.

That looks good.

No matter how many hours I spend cleaning up my benches... I feel like they're just never clean. I need more garage space.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

On a srs note - thanks and same to you. In fact, same to all y'all. Merry Christmas, even. If that offends you, chill and just take it as me wishing you well.

That looks good.

No matter how many hours I spend cleaning up my benches... I feel like they're just never clean. I need more garage space.

Yeah, there’s never enough space. Most of my problem is I haven’t really though about how to organize everything. I just kind of threw things in the shelves to get them off the floor. The peg board isn’t intuitive at all. Just don’t have anymore room in my tool box so I just starting hanging things Willy nilly. Some day I’ll put some thought into it. Right now I just need it workable for Friday’s turbo install.

Phur

Autocross Champion

That looks good.

I need a garage.
[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
Will mk6 tdi lowering springs work on a GTI?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Eibach had a set of pro-lines for only $122.
[emoji17]

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Just here to say the flying spaghetti monster is the only real good anyone who can't see that is blind and ignorant

Phur

Autocross Champion
Can confirm, seen his car on IG.

Yeah, I’ve been seeing a LOT of his car lately. Lookin’ good, Will!
The ones that he’s selling are BNIB, not the ones on his car now.
I have a hard time dropping cash, and tend to wait until a deal comes around that is simply too good to pass up. It also makes it easier too sell Lady Phur on. [emoji6]

I’m still on the fence as to whether or not lowering my car fits my lifestyle and driving style. I love the look though.

Status
Not open for further replies.