GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Dallas VW meets are super chill. There’s a couple young kids that sometimes act ricey, but they get shunned real quick.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
nice i made chili a little while ago too. good stuff.

i always get sick of it though after 2 days then freeze a huge container of it that may or may not get eaten over the next 2-3 months.

:

lol, I do the same thing I tell you whut - you could use some of that chili to make Frito Pie.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Bad guys steal their guns or get them from gun shows or private sales in one of the 30+ states that don’t require background checks for private sales. Cough cough Indiana. Cough cough Wisconsin.

Yeah, ummm... sorry ‘bout that.
I just did an English report over that shit. 21% of “crime guns” confiscated from 2013 - 2016 in Chicago came from Indiana. If it helps at all I disapprove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
The timing of that with our conversation feels kinda fucked up.
When are they going to actually do something about the gun violence in this country?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Lmfao .

id swap the head unit and drop in some white led interior lights..just to freshen it up a bit.

Maybe new light on the dash too.

Only issue with those things is that none of those add HP :(

Plus I kept the stock radio for that OEMness boi.

#crispyclean

When are they going to actually do something about the gun violence in this country?

I know right? Shit's outta control. They need to stop looking at gun owners and infringing on our rights.

Get to the root of the problem and leave guns alone.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
lol, I do the same thing I tell you whut - you could use some of that chili to make Frito Pie.
Not a fan of Fritos honestly :thumbdown:
Yeah, ummm... sorry ‘bout that.
I just did an English report over that shit. 21% of “crime guns” confiscated from 2013 - 2016 in Chicago came from Indiana. If it helps at all I disapprove.
Yeah thanks for that. The problem with our media in chicago is that they are never reported as ILLEGAL gun violence . They just report on the shootings which makes it seem like law abiding citizens are wild westing it out there in the streets.

Im for stricter background checks and regulation but yeah people will always kill if they want to. First revolver came out in 1836...we are just now in the last 20 years really seeing mass shootings on an epic scale...its the people that have changed not the firearms. The problem with the whole "ban guns" argument tends to be that the people that want them banned generally know nothing about the firearms they want banned. Like that argument, "noone needs to hunt with an ar15"...yeah youre correct the round is too small for hunting. Also its often banned in many states to hunt with sporting rifles.

I wouldnt mind moving sporting rifles up to a 21 year old buying age along with handguns honestly...at least these younger deranged kids are out of highschool age. I also think bump stocks are pointless and inaccurate but as someone who is educated about fire arms...you can ban bump stocks but they can be made very easily (and if hold trigger right all you need is your shoulder leaning into rifle)

For guns or against guns, the priority should be removing guns from citizens who obtain them illegally and cause harm with them. Need to educate children and even adults these days that harming others is wrong.

Sensitive topic im aware, but if ya'll can discuss/debate with respect mutually here thats always nice.

After hours ASMR boosted chat has begun.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Yeah guns don't pull the trigger. Mad/evil people do. I really don't like all thw restrictions that are soon being enacted... If anyone wants to build an AR, you better do it very fast.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Yeah guns don't pull the trigger. Mad/evil people do. I really don't like all thw restrictions that are soon being enacted... If anyone wants to build an AR, you better do it very fast.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What restrictions are soon to be enacted?

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Here is a fun tip: put a basil leaf in each shoe and be rewarded when you take your shoes off after a long day at the office.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Frying a Turkey of course

Wow . Never had a turkey ive enjoyed over chicken or ham. What will you be serving sir? On my way, should be there in time to help prep appetizers.

After hours ASMR Boosted chat awfully quiet tonight (jingles keys)

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Homemade pumpkin pie, corn balls(family odd recipe), cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes, cheesy potato casserole.....and so much more. I cook for 2 days straight, I'm such a fat fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.