GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I don't go to the meets around here anymore, but it sounds like this weekend some kid was doing burnouts and bragging about the gun/guns he had in his trunk. Someone punched him in the face and told him 'no one cares about your guns'. Always classy Florida.

Paging Frank - this wasn't you was it? :iono: lol

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
That wasn't me, but I did do some sweet racing this weekend.

Raced a 5.0 s550 with full bolt-on/cammed/ported manifold/gutted and on E85. Lol this guy is a buddy of mine, I posted his car on my IG. It has skinnies up front and literally everything except dash and drivers seat.

I beat him by about a car or two from 40 and by well over two cars from a 30 roll. Both races went up to about ~140ish.

Also raced a stock S550 5.0 and beat him by way too many cars... lol I didn't use nitrous on that one. I beat bone stock 5.0's by quite a bit for being stock as well. 16 year old cars FTW :iono:

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

Raced a 5.0 s550 with full bolt-on/cammed/ported manifold/gutted and on E85. Lol this guy is a buddy of mine, I posted his car on my IG. It has skinnies up front and literally everything except dash and drivers seat.

I beat him by about a car or two from 40 and by well over two cars from a 30 roll. Both races went up to about ~140ish.

Also raced a stock S550 5.0 and beat him by way too many cars... lol I didn't use nitrous on that one. I beat bone stock 5.0's by quite a bit for being stock as well. 16 year old cars FTW :iono:

Oh dang Frank be about that fast and furious street outlaw lyfe

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I don't go to the meets around here anymore, but it sounds like this weekend some kid was doing burnouts and bragging about the gun/guns he had in his trunk. Someone punched him in the face and told him 'no one cares about your guns'. Always classy Florida.
come to illinois, we have some of the strictest gun laws in the nation...

dont let our record high gun violence fool you, gun control works. bad guys obviously follow our local laws and respect the community.

Illinois about to get a lot more fun thanks to our new governor. Driving tax per mile is on the table. woohoo

If youre at a car meet and theres drama...youre probably not at a good car meet. I remember the car scene when i was in highschool..was basically loitering a wendys parking lot...revving engines/blow off valves until cops showed up and kicked people out. That wendys got really turnt up at night...people would buy $1 fries so they could say they were paying customers to stay...then youd get almost nightly fights cause some guys girlfriend is now dating someone elses bro at the meet yada yada yada kids smoking cloves
Home made chili. Boxed mac.
nice i made chili a little while ago too. good stuff.

i always get sick of it though after 2 days then freeze a huge container of it that may or may not get eaten over the next 2-3 months.
We've been speaking to one another as hank hill at work lately.
dang wow
Paging Frank - this wasn't you was it? :iono: lol
:eek:
Dang I've been exposed.

:lol::lol:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

Dang i want a corvette.

Your corvettes interior is hideous though. Change my mind.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat 18: Pro Tip Friday, Just The Tip

Bad guys steal their guns or get them from gun shows or private sales in one of the 30+ states that don’t require background checks for private sales. Cough cough Indiana. Cough cough Wisconsin.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
If youre at a car meet and theres drama...youre probably not at a good car meet. I remember the car scene when i was in highschool..was basically loitering a wendys parking lot...revving engines/blow off valves until cops showed up and kicked people out. That wendys got really turnt up at night...people would buy $1 fries so they could say they were paying customers to stay...then youd get almost nightly fights cause some guys girlfriend is now dating someone elses bro at the meet yada yada yada kids smoking cloves

Yup, it's no different here. Every car meet every saturday gets shut down because of someone doing a burnout, 2 stepping, or playing really loud music. Every week they're trying to find a new location.

When I first got into the scene it wasn't bad. There was a decent vw car club, so every saturday we would have our own meet at a Dairy Queen, and we had the owners permission. It wasn't a huge meet, but we'd have 10-20 cars show up every week. After hanging out at DQ for 2-3 hours we'd roll up to the big car meet. Sometimes that one got shut down, and sometimes it went until 2am. Our DQ meets were always pretty civil, but we went to the larger meet to laugh at the idiots.

Annnnd one of my friends from the meets did try to bang my ex in my own house while I still lived there during a party I invited him to. That's about when I quit going to the meets.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Oh dang Frank be about that fast and furious street outlaw lyfe

Always boi

I want to ride in Franks nitrous monster

It's a little slow :/

Bought some headers and an xpipe for it doe, so hello 20-25 more rwhp.

Dang i want a corvette.

Your corvettes interior is hideous though. Change my mind.

You get over the interior real quick. Hard to notice with all the bald eagles flying around.

Jaber

Modero
Bad guys steal their guns or get them from gun shows or private sales in one of the 30+ states that don’t require background checks for private sales. Cough cough Indiana. Cough cough Wisconsin.

Or just buy them from "legal" owners within the state. If caught, you'll probably just get probation and less than a $1k fine. But you can net thousands!

Jaber

Modero
Always boi

It's a little slow :/

Bought some headers and an xpipe for it doe, so hello 20-25 more rwhp.

You get over the interior real quick. Hard to notice with all the bald eagles flying around.

In4FrankEagles.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Lmfao .

id swap the head unit and drop in some white led interior lights..just to freshen it up a bit.

Maybe new light on the dash too.

Yup, it's no different here. Every car meet every saturday gets shut down because of someone doing a burnout, 2 stepping, or playing really loud music. Every week they're trying to find a new location.

When I first got into the scene it wasn't bad. There was a decent vw car club, so every saturday we would have our own meet at a Dairy Queen, and we had the owners permission. It wasn't a huge meet, but we'd have 10-20 cars show up every week. After hanging out at DQ for 2-3 hours we'd roll up to the big car meet. Sometimes that one got shut down, and sometimes it went until 2am. Our DQ meets were always pretty civil, but we went to the larger meet to laugh at the idiots.

Annnnd one of my friends from the meets did try to bang my ex in my own house while I still lived there during a party I invited him to. That's about when I quit going to the meets.

That last part lame af^ . Hes now scattered in parts somewhere iirc

I prefer morning and or lunch weekend meets. When it gets dark out the scene changes . I dont really attend meets/cruises. Once or thrice a year.

Supercar saturday, walking around drinking a coffee in the morning sun for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.