GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Went to start the car last night and the battery is dead. Sigh. Wife and I are jumping it tonight after she is outta work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Happy wife, happy life

Sounds like a lot of work. The one piece of advice I hear more than anything, especially from old guys, is to not get married.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Sounds like a lot of work. The one piece of advice I hear more than anything, especially from old guys, is to not get married.

I love my wife to death and totally disagree with this quote, but still love it...

Kenny: [advice on getting married] Cut out the middle man; find someone you hate and buy them a house.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
When is that new turbo coming on? How come you decided to swap it out?

Hopefully have it on next month. Shed is going up next week. Then I can move all the house remodeling crap out of the garage and pull the GTI in.

It was really just wanted a change. I’m starting to tune with Cobb now. It’s a lengthy process, so I figured I’d switch to the latest and greatest to lessen the near future obsolescence.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

Nah, best advice is to be open about everything with your partner before you get married and marry someone who is compatible with that.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
whiteline springs.

Just sayin’ if you end up feeling like Craig...

I hate selling shit. Especially VW shit to VW people. I realize that's probably racist but damn... never before have I been subjected to insulting lowballs lol. I'd rather just throw it away most of the time.

I mean... I’ll totally pay shipping.[emoji16]

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Yeah if you ever feel the need to throw something out from your car. I will happily help you out and pay shipping or come pick it up Omni.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Yeah if you ever feel the need to throw something out from your car. I will happily help you out and pay shipping or come pick it up Omni.

Hey! There’s a line here!

Status
Not open for further replies.