GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Donated blood today as I do regularly and didn’t listen to the take it easy advice because it was such a nice day out. So not working on the clutch tonight cause I feel like shit now. Wife said your not as young as you used to be ???. Hopefully I’m not getting sick, I don’t have time for that!!!

Last time I donated blood, I did this option where they don't just take blood but they replace it with something? Damn I'm completely spacing on what it was that they did. But I tell ya - I felt BETTER when I left. I usually feel woozy after donating but I felt great.

I would love to drive an all electric car. Tesla or Taycan would be my preference. The torque sounds addicting but the lack of sound might kill it.

There is a massive, massive increase in quality and feel of the Taycan over the Tesla. Though you also pay for it. Tesla really not a bad car. It would make for a fun daily if my commute would fit within the range of a single charge on the worst days (it won't.)

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Donated blood today as I do regularly and didn’t listen to the take it easy advice because it was such a nice day out. So not working on the clutch tonight cause I feel like shit now. Wife said your not as young as you used to be ???. Hopefully I’m not getting sick, I don’t have time for that!!!

sounds like a good opportunity to have a cheap night at the bar. that's what we did in college after donating blood.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Well...Vacation is over. Last 8 days down in fort myers/ cape coral was pretty nice tbh. Back to work....with a gnarly tan.

More lobstered than tanned?

Hopefully you didn't try going to cape coral around rush hour lol

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Last time I donated blood, I did this option where they don't just take blood but they replace it with something? Damn I'm completely spacing on what it was that they did. But I tell ya - I felt BETTER when I left. I usually feel woozy after donating but I felt great.

There is a massive, massive increase in quality and feel of the Taycan over the Tesla. Though you also pay for it. Tesla really not a bad car. It would make for a fun daily if my commute would fit within the range of a single charge on the worst days (it won't.)

I think they do that with plasma donations. I haven’t done one of them yet but would like to when I get some time. It takes a few hours I believe.

I would have thought that the quality of the Taycan was better then the Tesla but Tesla has come along way. I have considered a Tesla for a daily but used they are more then I want to spend.

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm all for helping others...but the Pentagon has warned against sharing your DNA. Plasma, blood, etc, you don't know what they do with your information.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Hope you enjoyed the weather and the Wawa :p
Decided to skip Wawa after lunch but almost did yeah. Them publix and Local neighborhood Walmarts though. The people of florida are super nice.
More lobstered than tanned?

Hopefully you didn't try going to cape coral around rush hour lol
Tanned cause Mexican, however...DUDE wtf is up with that Light Parade. Was on main street downtown Fort Myers 2 hours before parade. It was a sh**show trying to get onto a bridge and get out of there. Apparently we drove past Edisons house though which was cool.

@sterkrazzy anyone you know rocking this GLI? decent VW turnout down in Florida.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
I think they do that with plasma donations. I haven’t done one of them yet but would like to when I get some time. It takes a few hours I believe.

Couple of variables here that determine how long you are there, mostly weight and how much water you drink though.
The more you weigh, the more you donate. The more hydrated you are, the faster you donate. I was there between 45 minutes and 2 hours.
We also got paid for our plasma.

torga

Autocross Champion