GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
ChiFlashlightChat -

Work got us some NEBO Redline X's recently, and I love it for walking the dog now that it's dark af out. Problem is, mine doesn't hold a charge and/or won't usb charge. Any recommendations for a flashlight from a reputable brand? Looking for at least the following features: high/low/strobe modes, USB charging, peak output 1K Lumens or greater.
I've been using this for about 2 months. So far I love it, seems to hit all your requirements too

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079DDC5C6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_dlC_4NXRFb4WP10S1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

GolNat

Autocross Champion

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
ChiFlashlightChat -

Work got us some NEBO Redline X's recently, and I love it for walking the dog now that it's dark af out. Problem is, mine doesn't hold a charge and/or won't usb charge. Any recommendations for a flashlight from a reputable brand? Looking for at least the following features: high/low/strobe modes, USB charging, peak output 1K Lumens or greater.
Fenix is a brand you can't go wrong with I think the pd40 lines up with what you are looking for. I have an Led lenser I forget the model name though. But I love it. It's rechargeable and has a nice bright light. Flood or spot light and it's programmable to have different modes come on. I'm looking at getting a smaller flash light like this https://intl-outdoor.com/emisar-d4sv2.html
Sr2 baton or Streamlight ProTac are also good choices.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Perfect color combo, love it

Idk anything about those...
It's the color combo I built when they first unveiled the all track. Brown leather, manual, and great falls green metallic. But I did put on bigger rimz though.

Phur

Autocross Champion
That brown leather is a hard no.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I used to be a strictly black interior guy but now that I have the tan in my wagon I have grown to enjoy it and other colors.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
i could probably find you an alltrack for cheaper than that up here

edit: but not with the color/trim combo....
Yeah im looking for that combo. I guess I can live without the interior color but it would still have to be the gfg and manual transmission.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
yeah im like 5 min away from this dealer. if you want me to test drive it for you....
I appreciate it but I'm not quite ready to buy a new car yet but if I find another one up there that I like I'll let you know sir.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
A coworker I work with tested positive for Covid so I’m in self quarantine until my test results come back. Got my test done yesterday takes about 3 days to get results.

The coworker was on vacation and went to a place with loose mask laws 🤦‍♂️

That’s one way to get the weekend off!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
A coworker I work with tested positive for Covid so I’m in self quarantine until my test results come back. Got my test done yesterday takes about 3 days to get results.

The coworker was on vacation and went to a place with loose mask laws 🤦‍♂️

That’s one way to get the weekend off!
yeah but its not the kind where you get to do what you want... stuck in the house can be no fun

GolNat

Autocross Champion
yeah but its not the kind where you get to do what you want... stuck in the house can be no fun

Exactly, and I’m not good at sitting still.

I’m pretty sure I don’t have it as I always wear my mask around people but he was in the office area and possibly hacking on things (smokers cough) so it’s possible it spread that way.

Work implemented a shield requirement on top of using a mask. I was working in a live electrical panel with him and had my shield up (mask still on). Because I had it up for more then 15 min cumulative I had to get tested. We have complained that we can’t read prints well or see well inside cabinets with the way they make us wear them but it fell on deaf ears. I got a live 480v system above my head I’m not limiting my visibility while I’m poking around with a multimeter.