ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Nothing a little tree can't solve.
Tis the season, an old yule tide log
IMG-18189465.jpg

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
To be fair I just wanted to know what kinda bf deals kollin had. But I appreciate you finding one local Jay. Hopefully your buddy has one when i get my all track. And yes I am getting one. Just need to pay off the gti in 2 more payments and then decide what to do. Also that is a beautifully rolled j. Or maybe just a filter on the photo lol

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
To be fair I just wanted to know what kinda bf deals kollin had. But I appreciate you finding one local Jay. Hopefully your buddy has one when i get my all track. And yes I am getting one. Just need to pay off the gti in 2 more payments and then decide what to do. Also that is a beautifully rolled j. Or maybe just a filter on the photo lol
At the price he's selling it for and low miles I doubt it'll last through the weekend. And that's a B son.

My 2 cents...dump the gti. It's got high miles, fairly stock so you aren't too invested in it. Would need significant money in maintenance alone before it's fun.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
At the price he's selling it for and low miles I doubt it'll last through the weekend. And that's a B son.

My 2 cents...dump the gti. It's got high miles, fairly stock so you aren't too invested in it. Would need significant money in maintenance alone before it's fun.
You're a B. Yeah that's what I'm probably gonna do. I'm at over 160k with it still needing timing chain, carbon clean, suspension refresh, whatever the snapping noise is, and brake refresh.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Thread title updated.....

Can all of you please send me links for suspension parts on a gt3rs because I have dreams of owning one, but want you guys to do all my research for me. Thanks.

JRZ RS3 Pro's can be had for under $7k for that car. Otherwise it's already got most of the good stuff that everybody else has to upgrade to. Adjustable sway bars, adjustable control arms, etc.

https://www.olsenmotorsports.net

On to another topic...

I have a stock Mk6 GTI 4-door cat back. I don't think it had more than 15-20k miles on it when removed. It's been in my basement.

Anybody want it before I put it on the curb for the trash picker dude to take? I'm in Huntley.