GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GoodTimesIndeed Build Thread...

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Just heard from the garage, the car PASSED inspection/emissions! Hell yeah! Time to mod on!

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Nice! What kind of cat/ spacer do you have? I have a 200cell magnaflow on mine, but the CEL still comes on so I need to order some kind of spacer, cause I don't want the shop cutting up the exhaust AGAIN to try and fix the sensor placement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
Just heard from the garage, the car PASSED inspection/emissions! Hell yeah! Time to mod on!

That's great to hear! I'm hoping for the same thing in July...

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Nice! What kind of cat/ spacer do you have? I have a 200cell magnaflow on mine, but the CEL still comes on so I need to order some kind of spacer, cause I don't want the shop cutting up the exhaust AGAIN to try and fix the sensor placement

I'm running the RAI Motorsport Downpipe with 300 cell cat. I'm using two straight spacers one before and one after cat, with the medium sized jet used inside of both.

They are both Vibrant Peformance Threaded and Jetted spacers

Can be bought here or other places for around the same price if you're interested.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
I'm running the RAI Motorsport Downpipe with 300 cell cat. I'm using two straight spacers one before and one after cat, with the medium sized jet used inside of both.

They are both Vibrant Peformance Threaded and Jetted spacers

Can be bought here or other places for around the same price if you're interested.

I'll definitely check into that. Did you need both spacers to get everything set up, or did you just throw both of them on hoping it was overkill?

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
I'll definitely check into that. Did you need both spacers to get everything set up, or did you just throw both of them on hoping it was overkill?

I started with two from the start. I threw one P0420 (bank 2 lean) code about 300 miles later. Swapped the second 02 sensor jet from the smallest to the medium and haven't had an issue since.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Gracias señor!

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Received my Powerflex front bushings and OEM Underseat tray today, gotta love ECS only being one state away.

Also talked to the garage when I picked up my car about doing an alignment, told me no problem. Looks like I can move forward with my control arm bushings project!

More to come...

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Just got two new goodies that will help me out during my next few projects. Since my old ass is getting tired of laying on cold hard pavement covered with a flimsy sheet of cardboard I figured it was time to treat myself to a creeper. Its a cheap one, but I can already feel my neck and back breathing a sigh of relief LOL. Also got a magnetic tray to attach to the side to keep bolts and such in. Tired of things rolling away from me and spending 5 minutes looking for it under rags and tools and everything else HAHA!

Creeper and magnetic tray by GoodTimesIndeed, on Flickr

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Just got two new goodies that will help me out during my next few projects. Since my old ass is getting tired of laying on cold hard pavement covered with a flimsy sheet of cardboard I figured it was time to treat myself to a creeper. Its a cheap one, but I can already feel my neck and back breathing a sigh of relief LOL. Also got a magnetic tray to attach to the side to keep bolts and such in. Tired of things rolling away from me and spending 5 minutes looking for it under rags and tools and everything else HAHA!

Creeper and magnetic tray by GoodTimesIndeed, on Flickr

I LOVE a good creeper, and think I actually have the same one at my dads place. Only pain it that to use it on my car, I need to lift all wheels up as high as my jack stands will let me just to fit under it and have enough room to work, haha

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
I LOVE a good creeper, and think I actually have the same one at my dads place. Only pain it that to use it on my car, I need to lift all wheels up as high as my jack stands will let me just to fit under it and have enough room to work, haha

Yeah, I'm kind of wondering about clearance issues myself. I'm a slim guy but I'm guessing that (like you) will have to have my jack stands on like the highest position just so I can wheel myself underneath just to have some room to move my arms around. I have this vision in my head of me laying under the car, ratchet in my hand trying to break free a super tight bolt... and all I keep doing is sliding around back and forth HAHAHA! I suppose I will find out this weekend.

zrickety

The Fixer
Have you seen any reviews on the powerflex bushings? I imagine they should be pretty good.