GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JT's "Project Autobahn"

FinallygotmyGTI

Ready to race!
I forgot to ask you at the meet. How much firmer is the clutch pedal compared to stock? I drive in so much traffic that I really love having the light stocker, but I'm liking the idea of a SMF once my clutch goes. I want to be prepared if/when I go K04

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion

Looks really good.

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
Is there a big improvement with the new wheels in terms of handling, breaking, acceleration, etc?

Soundbear

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi JT, great thread!

I'm interested in hearing your exhaust videos, but I'm getting a "Video is Private" error on YouTube. Anyone else experiencing this?

Cc_nomk6

What about the p3 vent one I've heard really good things on that and I've seen it in action it is real time and real accurate

Sent from my fingerprint scanning iPhone

Crunk

Passed Driver's Ed
Out of the two I like the first one. The main reason i like the first gauge setup is that I like gauges on or around the speedometer so you can see them as your driving/looking at the speedometer. Personally I don't see the point of having gauges you want to monitor while driving in weird places. (not that the second gauge is in a weird spot, just alittle too low for me)

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
I would prefer the second of the two... but I wouldn't expect it to be very useful during driving since its so far out of sight. Even my vent gauge doesnt get too much attention because that is not too easy to glance at and process while driving/shifting.

I don't care for the digital display, I think it looks kind of tacky IMO. If this doesnt matter to you, then that would be the most ergonomic choice.

Crunk

Passed Driver's Ed
I like the 3rd most. The only question I have is, do you know if the two gauges will block your stock gauges? (Gas, engine temp, ect) I also like that its two seperate gauges instead of a two-in-1 deal. I always pictured myself getting the double gauge setup like your 3rd choice..........

lol, nevermind about my question, I just read the bottom of the page.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
you're still driving the mk6 and continue driving it, or getting your new car soon. but given your avatar, you are leaning on the s4 right?