GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
So much for picking up a new hobby to stop spending money on the car huh...
Well I'll post pics once my 10 day Kalifornistan cool off period ends.
lol at kalifornistan cool off period
So...great deal for anyone looking to get into an AR for cheap.

http://www.deguns.net/DPMS-Oracle-223-5-56-AR15-RFA3-OC-16-AR-15-p/rfa3-oc.htm

DPMS Panther Oracle 223 5.56 Flat Top Optic Ready 16" Carbine AR 15 $579, + $50 mail in rebate to make it $529. Looks to be about $559 after shipping, then you just have to find a FFL with a cheap transfer fee ;)

are the prices of ARs dropping drastically? i thought they were mad expensive

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

Pretty much seems that way.

I bought the Bushmaster for $589 ($680 after tax), but they also had an M&P Sport (no forward assist or wind guard) for $599, and a Ruger AR-556 for $589 (with FA and WG). That gunstore is typically the cheapest in my area, but I'm finding those deals sporadically around the web too.
You can also build one from primary arms for around $400 when the deals are there, which is probably soon being as black friday is coming up.

Last edited:

steemax

Go Kart Champion

Struggle is real man

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Damn California. I'm rushing to buy off roster stuff. I have one more purchase before the end of the year.

Got the G17 Gen 4. Just paid for a Bi Tone XDm 9 4.5" for the Mrs. still can't legally "buy" it till the 24th and then still wait 10 more days.....

Cali guys where are you getting your 9mm? Turners had some Blazer Brass on sale picked up a few 100 rounds but either I have to find a good sale or a reputable reloader who does not have FTFs. Online is cheap but after shipping it still comes out to almost $.30 a round. I basically need to find at least a $9.99/50 internet deal or something uner $12/50 local

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Damn California. I'm rushing to buy off roster stuff. I have one more purchase before the end of the year.

Got the G17 Gen 4. Just paid for a Bi Tone XDm 9 4.5" for the Mrs. still can't legally "buy" it till the 24th and then still wait 10 more days.....

Cali guys where are you getting your 9mm? Turners had some Blazer Brass on sale picked up a few 100 rounds but either I have to find a good sale or a reputable reloader who does not have FTFs. Online is cheap but after shipping it still comes out to almost $.30 a round. I basically need to find at least a $9.99/50 internet deal or something uner $12/50 local

you already try walmart already? winchester white box 100 rds for 26.70. after tax its roughly 29 cents a round but it can be had quickly without waiting for shipping. Obviously thats local ammo pricing but worth checking it out.

Hey baby that's how we learn ��

lol