GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

U-20t's Build Part 2 - Uber MK6 - Big Turbo DSG 4 Motion Swap - Its about going fast

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
lord almighty...this is getting serious. keep it up buddy. can't wait to see it all done. i envy you right now haha

haha, your next...

I need some of those wide fenders now and clean up the body. Mine is basically functional only at this point but I would like to get her prettied up some what (It will never be a show car trailer queen). Fenders fixed, respray, side skirts (r's), and want to clean the bay up a bit. But all that stuff doesn't help me go fast so its on the back burner.

Using AWD instead of 295s lol, but they look damn good. Do they help with traction at all? I know the 255s helped me.

And to the rest of the people following me, THANKS!

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
I don't see how it would cost 6 digits

It will especially after you pay someone to do it.

Short list for parts- AWD Trans, Axle, T-Case, rear floor mod, driveshaft, haldex, sways, haldex, wiring, rear suspension parts, wheel bearings , abs, tank, pumps, awd exhaust, rear bumper, etc. Add at least 1k for just incase parts also

12Mk6Gti

Ready to race!
I mean damn man it's awesome but for the that price I would just go buy like a gtr same power and awd lol